Crash.Net User: Makrus

Comments rating: 405
Position in rating: 474

Show Comments on:

Makrus

April 04, 2016 2:06 PM

MotoGP » Suzi Perry: Motorsport needs Rossi, Hamilton figures

Yeah not a fan of either to be honest. For me what they need is good racing but since I've entered social media I see generally people are more concerned with the person not the product. For me Rossi comes across fake. People don't see it that way and love him and that's fine. But I'm more impressed by the fact he has entertained me in races for years and has been apart of some of the best since I've started watching the sport. If he can continue doing this that's great but if he goes and someone else takes his bike and competes well I won't be sad. Hamilton's different all together I don't know if it's the earings r the fact he wears those old people glasses without actual lenses but I'm not a fan. That said if he is competitive and in great battles that's great. But if he we're to leave and somebody else have similar results in his car I wouldn't be to sad. I know people like the figure and that's great I guess I'm not that phased.

Makrus

April 05, 2016 6:39 AM

MotoGP » Suzi Perry: Motorsport needs Rossi, Hamilton figures

justPeople:
MVRACER: Two overblown big girl's blouses. People who credit Rossi with being the person who made motogp just don't get it. Its the racing not some twerp cavorting about drawing attention to himself. Two races after he retires noone will give a stuff. As for Hammy .... God help us if we are relying on the social media generation to judge racres.
two races after Rossi retires, no one will give a stuff...about MotoGP anymore than WSBK or your local motocross.
I will so there will at least be one

Makrus

April 08, 2016 2:10 AM

MotoGP » Rossi calls on Ducati to fix tyre problems

This is ridiculous. Manufacturers have certain specs in which to build a bike. A single tyre manufacturer has to make tyre able to withstand the demands put on it from a range of bikes built within those specs. This is not ducatis fault. They have built their bike within the regulations. Saying this is ducatis fault is like saying now it's Yamaha and the other manufacturers fault for not having enough horsepower in the first place.

Makrus

March 17, 2016 5:53 AM

MotoGP » Bradley Smith talks Tech 3 ‘exit’

Yearby23: Here Herve, sack Pol. He's the one costing you money in bikes he's thrown down the road to not get any sort of result. He claimed a 4th in LeMans in 2014... since then he's been useless
Hang on are you forgetting the amount of times Smith has thrown it down in his time. Id say it would be on par with pol if you take out smiths last season. At any rate it isn't up to herve it's a Yamaha call and pol is on the receiving end too. I was a Smith knocker a few years ago and am happy to have changed my mind about him. Last year I think he did a great job. This news could be a blessing really. Waiting for vale and Jorge to move on could be a waste of time especially with every new talent needing to be 20-21 instead of 25-26. Hope for his sake he keeps riding well to gain interest and gets himself a good seat. I think the fact he has managed to turn himself around to becoming a fair good rider has already done him some credit.

Makrus

March 16, 2016 1:10 AM

MotoGP » POLL: Who will win the Qatar MotoGP?

GlazingVegas:
Sete: Amazing, a guy with only 9 wins in the last six years tops the poll and the current world champion with 35 wins in the same period is second!
I know it's just amazing that anyone could believe that a rider who almost won the title last year and won the Qatar race(from as far back as 10th on lap 1) could possible win this race. i guess we can only make our predictions based on win percent. In which case. How many times has Jorge won Qatar? Once?
If you include all classes as people do when saying how many times some one is world champ Jorge has won there 5 times. Thats more wins at the track than all other riders except stoner who also has 5. If you want to nitpick and say no only premier class wins you are still wrong it's 2. :)

Makrus

March 15, 2016 12:51 PM

MotoGP » POLL: Who will win the Qatar MotoGP?

I must admit I'm over the commentary always referring to him as the 36 year old. Get over it it's Valentino Rossi, one of the modern day aliens he knows how to ride a bike. They Make it out like he is eighty or something. I'm sure mm or jl will be able to win races at that age. These guys are proven winners/world champs if they can keep their fitness up they already have the skill to match.

Makrus

March 14, 2016 9:41 PM

MotoGP » POLL: Who will win the Qatar MotoGP?

SendingOutOfSpace:
Sasha Alexandrovich: Oh boy yippee, another popularity poll.
Jl and vr are pretty popular I say or could it be that both were very quick last year and rossi won the first race? Maybe its both.....
Cmon bud. Rossi would be winning this pol if he we're on an aprilia with the restriction of only using one wheel and blind folded. hence this is why crash.nets "opinion pols" mostly come down to a riders popularity. Some people are in such denial when it comes to this fact.

Makrus

February 14, 2016 9:36 PM

MotoGP » Repsol Honda reveals 2016 MotoGP livery

Liam94: Got to love all the digs Honda are getting for having the same livery. From the same people who praised Yamaha for keeping an identical livery from last year. Both Yamaha and Honda looked great last/this year, best either bike has looked for years.
First of all no you don't gotta love all the digs. Second they're just a playful joke dude don't get all defensive about it. This isn't football..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »