Crash.Net User: Russell

Comments rating: 148
Position in rating: 644

Show Comments on:

Russell

August 14, 2012 9:51 PM

F1 » Berger calls for single-seater reform

Bergi I sincerely hope your answer to the problem is not to go into partnership with the Beamers and create said formula 4 He does make a point though, there needs to be some kind of structured progression instead of the FIA just granting the licence to any series that stumps ups the cash! A concise clear progression path through FIA endorsed events through to F1 would be great. Sure let progression happen from everywhere, but produce a package as a whole, include GP2, run at F1 tracks with the F1 calendar. This may also improve the show and give young seedlings not yet at GP2 level a chance to race in front on thousands instead of tens....bet that would make low level sponsorship a much more attractive prospect an save mum an dad 700k!!!!!!!! which is just plain ridiculous and as a father of 2 boys a real shame. Just my 2 cents though

Russell

August 02, 2012 5:55 PM

F1 » Anderson queries Mercedes double DRS

I'm sure I'm in for a slew of "disagree"'s here but I've never rated Anderson s opinions in media,his F1 Racing spread was always full of generic speculation that you get on any 2-bit racing site (Sic) Remember this is the man that said the lotus looked a disaster this year, the Caterham was going to worry the williams an the India's an the Bulls were a second ahead of the field! But then again, Im sure my opinion doesn't count for Jack either, Thats wats great about the internet, anybody can sound off an act knowledgeable, huh Gary!! :)

Russell

August 01, 2012 6:10 PM

F1 » Brundle: Hamilton back in title hunt

@ Kevin, I agree and see where you are coming from with the usual third or fourth positions and title tilt tripe that gets spouted every year, but I would take issue with your first comment and suggest you ask Keke Rosbrg if 1 race win a championship does not make!! Strangely enough that was also the last time there was nearly as many winners in a season so................. Also just to note, this was Lewis's 2nd win this year an I'd get bored before I could remember how many wdc's have been crowned with just 2 wins. Fact of the matter is this season has been so unpredictable its very hard to gauge, having said that, there does seem to be a certain air of stabilization between the top teams and I expect lewis will be in the thick of it, remember 47 points is misleading, we're only talking roughly 23-25 points in old money an that has been overturned in 10 races countless times. Peace be well!

Russell

July 29, 2012 10:19 AM

F1 » Now Raikkonen, Button linked to Massa seat

Haha Kimster an Di-Monte did not part on good comapny, him being the catalyst that punted the finn, I would be very surprised to see him re-sign. espec if he has held 2013 tech meetings already with Lotus. As for Jense.....what a stupid theory, even ignoring the fact he has a very lucrative contract where he is, why would he even consider moving from joint no 1 to a clear no 2 in another team??? As much as I disagree I'm starting to think they will just give FM 1 more year unless he screws rest of season.

Russell

July 27, 2012 4:55 PM

F1 » Massa: I won't stay in F1 to make up numbers

Felipe: You are in F1 to make up the numbers! The constructors table numbers, unfortunately you seem unable to perform this task so I suspect will be driving a Sauber or a FI next year. I know my opinion counts for naff all in the scheme of things but personally I think it will be a shame if Scuderia give you even 1 more year! your not top flight, never were. flattered to deceive when Kimi was waning an Mclaren were fumbling!. sorry about your accident, hell of a thing for anyone to go through but you lost nothing as a result there, because it was never there in the first place!. Just my 2 cents. Peace! :)

Russell

July 22, 2012 5:46 PM

F1 » Vettel hit with time penalty

Correct decision here, Although a simple position swap would've been likely a bit more fair. Glad to see the arrogance of Horner getting chipped at after their "technicality" this morning and his post race interview trying to defend the indefensible. Never mind well done Jense, Lewis..alarm bells are starting to ring mate!!!

1 2 3 4  »