Crash.Net User: WylieCoyote

Comments rating: 2624
Position in rating: 49

Show Comments on:


January 29, 2013 3:04 AM

V8 » Casey Stoner confirms V8 Supercar move

I can't believe somebody wrote that and believes it. Casey has to be the most humble person to grace the MotoGP series since Lawson. He thanked his teams every time he did well and has never blamed them when he has lost. He did not take 20 minutes to do a victory lap with props and stupid costumes and bows to the crowd. His problem was he was too quiet. Too well behaved. Not a single other rider, apart for some stupid remarks from Rossi, ever had a negative thing to say about him. He left despite being offered $15 million to stay. That shows his credibility is beyond question and his reasons for leaving genuine and heart felt.


February 14, 2013 3:40 AM

MotoGP » Staring: Daunted to confident on MotoGP debut

For God's sake, i was his first outing in a brand new team on a brand new bike in a brand new class. For the first two days they did not even change any settings except for pegs and handlebars to make it fit him better. His instructions were to learn the feeling of the bike in the out of the box settings so he would be able to tell what difference changes made when they started to tune the bike for the circuit. As soon as they started setting up the bike he went much faster. So in reality Day 3 was his first day of testing as the first two were for acclimatisation. The team were happy with his performance as he did what he was instructed to do.


February 06, 2013 11:34 AM

MotoGP » Sepang MotoGP test times - Wednesday (Final)

All you muppets saying that 0.5 of second is nothing. That is per lap which adds up to a HUGE gap at the end of the race. Nobody would say it was a success if Rossi can't finish the third day closer to Jorge than Marquez is to Pedrosa. Your team mate is who you will be compared to and so far Rossi is not in Lorenzo's league. It will be interesting to see if they get down to Stoner's times.


January 27, 2013 11:53 AM

MotoGP » Stoner leaves door ajar to MotoGP return

I have attended thousands of motorcycle racing events over 40 years around the globe and I have never seen a rider spat upon or booed on the podium until they did it to Stoner. It marked a shift in the sport. It used to be that 90% of the crowd were enthusiasts and the other 10% were curious first timers. Now, at some circuits, it has changed so the majority are no different than football hooligans. This mentality is shown by several in this forum who express opinions that are insulting to the riders and diminish their accomplishments. If some of the loud mouths in this forum were amongst real fans at a GP and insulted any rider, be it Stoner or whomever, the way they do behind their keyboards, they would find themselves in trouble. It is okay to have favorites but to constantly besmirch other riders is not what this sport is about and sadly, like Stoner, I am starting to lose my enthusiasm for a lifelong interest.

Page 16 of 40
« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  »

Although the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to keep all objectionable comments off these pages, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the poster, and neither Crash Media Group nor Crash.Net will be held responsible for the content of any message. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. If you find a message objectionable, please contact us and inform us of the problem or use the [report] function next to the offending post. Any message that does not conform with the policy of this service can be edited or removed with immediate effect.

© 1999 - 2015 Crash Media Group | Built by Accelerate Agency

The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is not permitted in any form.