Crash.Net User: therealDave

Comments rating: 909
Position in rating: 143

Show Comments on:

therealDave

September 14, 2014 11:25 PM

MotoGP » Victorious Valentino Rossi 'at the best of my career'

Legend! All fit, good weather, all on front 2 rows, head to head with MM......top stuff! Ticks all the boxes so to the haters....just shut up! MM made a mistake trying to keep up, Jlo couldn't mount a challenge and is in his best form of the year (pole and 4th second in a row) so no excuses guy's, VR beat them all today. So that makes 3 separate winners so far! Can anyone tell me which of the top 4 haven't won a race yet this year? (don't reply, I simply couldn't help myself:))

therealDave

September 14, 2014 11:42 PM

MotoGP » Victorious Valentino Rossi 'at the best of my career'

Sete: It's just unfortunate he didn't beat MM in a straight up battle like Dani did 2 races ago. These sort of results always leave you feeling it's a little bit of a gifted win. Although I am sure his fans won't see it that way! Please start the stone throwing now! The Honda's clearly were at a disadvantage on this track. The out of the corner acceleration on both of the Yams was incredible in comparison to the Honda's. They were really hooking up. MM had to overide the bike to compensate. It looks like the Yams are at least the equal of the Honda's right now.
But he did...MM made a mistake trying to keep up (much like stoner at Germany in 2012 trying to keep up with pedro). MM past him twice and VR past him back. As for Yam v Honda, now all of a sudden, the Yams have an advantage? You haters are such a piece ow work.....

therealDave

September 12, 2014 2:33 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I have to accept it

To a certain dummie, 13 mention's of Rossi's name prior to my original post with 28 of Jlo's (roughly). Does this rate as "barely mentioned"? ....yeh, get real! I would also highlight your use of his name in your concersation with Codger & Yearby and there is a distinct slant to your comments.....yeh, get real! I would also highlight only 28 mentions of Jlo's on his own thread?????? Even stoner, miller, vinales and the other marquez rated mentions yet only 28 for the guy who the thread is about! Always nice to highlight stupid comments.....enjoy your day:)

therealDave

September 11, 2014 11:42 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I have to accept it

Who are we talking about again? This discussion sounds very farmiliar..... If he gets this and if he gets that? A lot of people want Jlo so much to succeed because he (along with someone else) was the "proof" that VR was a fraud, right? If you are still struggling to accept that while MM is fit, motivated and on a competitive bike, JLo will struggle to win another WC, then that would explain your hatred of VR. I am not saying Jlo wont or can't win another WC but he definatley wont be as dominant as he has been the past 3 years prior to this year. And to win the WC, it will take as much bad luck for MM as great racing from Jlo. My opinion only!

therealDave

September 11, 2014 6:36 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I won’t do anything crazy to win

@Brain, I would argue that the only difference between taking risks and doing something crazy is the end result! If the risk pays off and everyone stays upright, then its "taking a risk". If the risk doesn't pay off and people crash and get hurt, then its "doing something crazy". PS - If the risk pays of and its Jlo who loses out, then its "dangerous" full stop.

therealDave

August 31, 2014 10:00 PM

MotoGP » Rossi rues time lost on opening laps

Andrew Long:
Liam48: He ride a good race, I agree he lost too much time behind Espargaro and Dovi. He was slowly catching the front two then he then lost 7 tenths lap after lap for a few laps as the tires went. It seem that Rossi prefers the harder tyre while Lorenzo prefers the softer and the softer was the better race tyre for today. Considering that Marquez is Marquez and Lorenzo is a bit if a Silverstone specialist and Rossi had never been that great at Silverstone, this was a great result. Fingers crossed he can close in the top two in Misano and the following races after that.
Er......Rossi got soundly beaten by his team mate today who looks like he's back to his 2012/3 form. Is Rossi only here to collect podiums - feels like it?!
Guess Jlo is too as he has no wins this year and correct me if im wrong but even less podiums than his team mate and oh yes, being soundly beaten by his team mate on the points standings....

therealDave

August 31, 2014 9:35 AM

MotoGP » I'd be faster on a Superbike, says Crutchlow

You already have your contract for next year Cal, quit now and take a 6 month break rather than embarrass yourself on and off the bike.... Your a good rider with top pace but too inconsistent to be a regular race winner or WC at this level in GP. Tech 3 with Dovi and same bike = Dovi beats teammate Ducati with Dovi and same bike = Davi beats teammate Now may posters don't rate Dovi as a WC threat so why would you rate Cal? Hell, many don't rate Dani or Vale as a WC threat, so how could you possibly rate Cal?

therealDave

August 31, 2014 12:03 AM

MotoGP » Marquez finding fast times 'easy' at Silverstone

People still suggesting its tires / bike but not MM???? Seriously, if you cant accept what's in front of you to see, you shouldnt make stupid remarks and confirm what others think of you. MM is the real deal and excluding injury or early self-retirement, he will beat alot of VR's records (if not all). And those who know my posts know I'm one of those VR nut job fans. To the VR hate club, I find it funny that the Jlo & Stoner fanatics can concoct "legitimate" "reasons" why their fav's stats are a spec in comparison to VR's but VR is simply a talent less fraud and now, apparently these are the rumblings about MM...."its the bike, no the tires". Jlo has mosquito's to blame, stoner had the establishment against him but VR & MM are the anointed ones! Why? could it be they are the real deal and not posers in disguise?

therealDave

August 30, 2014 1:31 AM

MotoGP » Rossi: Saturday morning will be crucial

@ Paul, Only top 10 go through automatically so Jlo is also in strife but rates no mention in your post? Is that because you don't expect anything from Jlo? Is that because Jlo wouldn't be embarrassed? Or is it because you are simply slagging off for no good reason? Sorry, my mistake, this is a rossi thread. I will go look for your same post on Jlo's thread....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »