Crash.Net User: therealDave

Comments rating: 805
Position in rating: 152

Show Comments on:

therealDave

June 04, 2014 1:43 AM

MotoGP » Jack Miller ‘pissed off’ by Penalty Points

Makrus: Not sure the answer wasnt written. Though in an earlier interview with honda they said it was in the cards. That was a while ago though. Still havent heard anything about regretting the quit though.
Not sure? So you don't have all the facts then? It's either written, spoken or doesn't exist? Not sure falls into the bucked of "I don't know". I don't know if CS regrets quitting or not but that's muy opinion which is no less valid than yours. I don't know if Honda will get him back but if they do, my opinion is it wont be because CS made the offer. This opinion is based on Honda letting VR go while at the height of his powers because Honda knows best and won't be led. I doubt that Honda will be "led" by CS!

therealDave

June 15, 2014 11:55 PM

MotoGP » 'Best race of the season' for runner-up Rossi

Top stuff from those first 3. Great race and my adrenalin was going through the roof. The best thing, I kep waiting for MM & DP to overtake at turn 1 and clear a gap but it only came in the last laps......WOW, the Doctor is now sharpening his utencil's and licking his lips. It's MM championship to lose but after 7 rounds, its clear that VR can run with JLO & DP as the norm not the exception. Am I the only one?......towards the end, I was actually cheering for DP to win! He desrves it and he definatley is capable. He just needs to do this week in and week out.

therealDave

June 15, 2014 11:41 PM

MotoGP » ‘Power cut’ strategy costs Lorenzo

Just makes you wonder about 2012 when he never finished off the podium....how much advantage did he have from the tires which obviously suited his style and bike???? Before you all jump over my post, in the context of the bashing VR has reseaved for years discrediting his results for numerous reasons...I think its a fair question! And in true "basher" style, IF DP & MM didn't sit up due to the yellow flag and IF DP & MM didn't touch on the last lap, JLo 4 second gap would have been closer to 8 which VR got constantly cruisified for in 2013..... I know this post is a more rant than content but hey, after the last 3 years, it feels good to be in a position to dish some back!

therealDave

June 12, 2014 2:02 AM

MotoGP » Rossi fired-up for 'fantastic' Catalunya

Last year, the question was could VR still compete with the top 3. This year, after 6 rounds, that question has been answered. The question for this year is....can VR consistantly qualify in the top 6 because that seems to now be the difference between fighting for a win or simply settling for 2nd or 3rd. The clock doesn't lie and they are saying that VR has his race pace sorted but is losing out due to his starting grid position. I have watched that Mugello race 4-5 times now and he was right there! He looked comfortable, clean and relaxed (as one can be). VR needed to get his breaking sorted....tick. He needed to get his mind-space sorted....tick. He now needs to get his one lap quli tactics sorted....??? A true champion by ANY measure!!

therealDave

June 05, 2014 12:19 AM

MotoGP » Jack Miller ‘pissed off’ by Penalty Points

@Aussie & V4, In typical hater style, you guy's are good at dishing it out but not so crash (pardon the pun) at taking it. This is a Miller thread, and wether I "take the bait" is irrelevant given the stoner fangirls dropped it in on a Miller thread....I simply enjoy highlighting the stupidity of your arguments. Leave Miller's rep alone, he is worlds ahead of CS in terms of results (at his age and in the lowest level) and in terms of personality. Miller is a true Aussie champion in the making so go spout your hatred elsewhere! It shows how desperate the VR haters are when they have to start spouting their hatred on Moto2 & Moto3 threads. VR has really been sticking to you guys over the last 8 months hasn't he!

therealDave

June 04, 2014 1:34 AM

MotoGP » Jack Miller ‘pissed off’ by Penalty Points

how the feck do you know that? Are you for real? Thats just an un educated opinion. Sounds to me he is happy he has quit, and honda would invite him back for another test at some point anyway. But thats cool im sure you gathered all information from hanging out with the stoner family and sitting with casey as he converses with honda. yeah... Mak, unless you do hang out with the stoner's, your opinion is every bit as uneducated as mine so I cannot fathom how you are so sure I am wrong but you are some how right???? And you still didn't answer the question....did Honda accept his offer??? In 2012, Nakosan couldn't state enough how CS will always be welcome so if he doesn't come out and publicly accept CS offer, wouldn't you take that as a "bugger off we don't need you anymore" approach?

therealDave

June 04, 2014 12:30 AM

MotoGP » Jack Miller ‘pissed off’ by Penalty Points

@Makrus, Are you for real? You don't for one moment think that such an offer would be because CS wants to keep his foot in the "door" because he now regrets quitting. If Honda believes they are owed something, do you not think they will go after it and get it of their own valition? Did Honda accept his offer? Please, try not to bring up the CS factor on a Jack Miller thread as the two are worlds apart in terms of character and I would hate Jacks "rep" to be in any way linked to CS. @V4, I actually like Jack a lot. What are you on about that he doesn't smile, did you not see any of his podium celebrations and I love the F bomb dropped in joy! I am not critical of his commentary rather understanding that he is and has been to this point, better than that! On any topic, a hater will generally assume rather than think about the facts of the situation....

therealDave

June 03, 2014 11:52 PM

MotoGP » Jack Miller ‘pissed off’ by Penalty Points

I agree with his sentiment that there is no consistancy! I like his riding style and ability and he will be WC sooner or later! I don't think he needs to play the role of the "telling it how it is" Aussie who is right when he's right, wrong or not even involved. Before you jump over my post lets examine the facts.... Jack stuffed up and he admitted it (that's character and shows what a good sport he is). Jack got punnished for his mistake (no issue there when looking specifically at this incident). So with these facts in mind, this whole episode is about "why did I get punnished and the other's didn't last week or the week before?" I AGREE THAT THE INCONSISTANCY SUCKS AND IS A JOKE but Jack can only control how he behaves and conducts himself. As an Aussie, I don't think its a lot to ask for a sports Icon you can be proud of not for their stats but how they conduct themselves????

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »