Crash.Net User: therealDave

Comments rating: 991
Position in rating: 131

Show Comments on:

therealDave

September 15, 2014 5:29 AM

MotoGP » Marquez explains Misano mistake

@Yearby, No, VR fans will not hate MM. Speaking for myself, I actually like MM a lot and recognise he is the guy taking over the mantle (not like previous pretenders). I am looking forward to the racing he and VR are going to give us for the next couple of years and the scraps they have already had (not to mention those still to come) have put the last 3 years into perspective...... Apart from a handfull of Jlo & Pedro battles, the last 3 years of racing has been unintersting in terms of action. No Yearby, VR fans will (if not already) become MM fans. The question is if the VR haters now become the MM haters?

therealDave

September 15, 2014 11:26 PM

MotoGP » Alvaro Bautista confirmed with Gresini Aprilia

Yearby23: Scandal. Mistake by Aprilia. If his crash record is anything to go by, Aprilia will be bankrupt mid-season. However, I think he will qualify and perform relatively the same as he has done on the Honda. It can't be any worse. (I'm not forgetting he had a podium in LeMans)
@Yearby, LCR didn't go broke after 2006 and AB hasn't come close to that crash count in one year so I'm sure Gresini will be fine! He has the pace to challenge the top 4 on his day (as does crutchlow, dovi, bradel & espagaro) but not the consistancy or "smarts". Maybe this package will fit him and allow him to concentrate on consistancy rather than always having to find that pace week in and week out.

therealDave

September 15, 2014 9:21 AM

MotoGP » Victorious Valentino Rossi 'at the best of my career'

Motojunky:
Nakasone: @rossi: " I don't feel that I'm slower than when I won ten or eleven races in a season. The bigger problem is that my rivals are stronger.....They are more professional and more focussed.” It came out of the horse's mouth. He admitted that his form hasn't dipped, but he wins less now because his rivals are stronger now. Which means that he won his early titles because he had no true rivals.
Give me a break. Is there no end to the dribble you blokes (anti Rossi) will come up with to discredit a truely great race, won by a truely great rider.
Spot on Moto......and to Naka, if you truly believe what you posted, you are also saying that Jlo & Stoner were no competition as VR won 08 & 09 WC against those 2. Without raising all that crap again, just realize how stupid your post is!

therealDave

September 14, 2014 11:25 PM

MotoGP » Victorious Valentino Rossi 'at the best of my career'

Legend! All fit, good weather, all on front 2 rows, head to head with MM......top stuff! Ticks all the boxes so to the haters....just shut up! MM made a mistake trying to keep up, Jlo couldn't mount a challenge and is in his best form of the year (pole and 4th second in a row) so no excuses guy's, VR beat them all today. So that makes 3 separate winners so far! Can anyone tell me which of the top 4 haven't won a race yet this year? (don't reply, I simply couldn't help myself:))

therealDave

September 14, 2014 11:50 PM

MotoGP » Victorious Valentino Rossi 'at the best of my career'

I'll just remind the haters that VR stated at the start of the weekend that this is his track and his race and guess what....he won it! Even MM doesn't say or imply "i'm going top win this race and that race"! Watching the crowds pour towards the podium and then from the podium, seeing the fans, the sea of fans, they are all the people who feel the reality and no that you haters are simply stupid. Go Vale! Great hands-down outright win against top quality competition in good weather, with all being fit and MM testing you where Jlo couldn't.

therealDave

September 14, 2014 11:42 PM

MotoGP » Victorious Valentino Rossi 'at the best of my career'

Sete: It's just unfortunate he didn't beat MM in a straight up battle like Dani did 2 races ago. These sort of results always leave you feeling it's a little bit of a gifted win. Although I am sure his fans won't see it that way! Please start the stone throwing now! The Honda's clearly were at a disadvantage on this track. The out of the corner acceleration on both of the Yams was incredible in comparison to the Honda's. They were really hooking up. MM had to overide the bike to compensate. It looks like the Yams are at least the equal of the Honda's right now.
But he did...MM made a mistake trying to keep up (much like stoner at Germany in 2012 trying to keep up with pedro). MM past him twice and VR past him back. As for Yam v Honda, now all of a sudden, the Yams have an advantage? You haters are such a piece ow work.....

therealDave

September 12, 2014 2:33 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I have to accept it

To a certain dummie, 13 mention's of Rossi's name prior to my original post with 28 of Jlo's (roughly). Does this rate as "barely mentioned"? ....yeh, get real! I would also highlight your use of his name in your concersation with Codger & Yearby and there is a distinct slant to your comments.....yeh, get real! I would also highlight only 28 mentions of Jlo's on his own thread?????? Even stoner, miller, vinales and the other marquez rated mentions yet only 28 for the guy who the thread is about! Always nice to highlight stupid comments.....enjoy your day:)

therealDave

September 11, 2014 11:42 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I have to accept it

Who are we talking about again? This discussion sounds very farmiliar..... If he gets this and if he gets that? A lot of people want Jlo so much to succeed because he (along with someone else) was the "proof" that VR was a fraud, right? If you are still struggling to accept that while MM is fit, motivated and on a competitive bike, JLo will struggle to win another WC, then that would explain your hatred of VR. I am not saying Jlo wont or can't win another WC but he definatley wont be as dominant as he has been the past 3 years prior to this year. And to win the WC, it will take as much bad luck for MM as great racing from Jlo. My opinion only!

therealDave

September 11, 2014 6:36 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo: I won’t do anything crazy to win

@Brain, I would argue that the only difference between taking risks and doing something crazy is the end result! If the risk pays off and everyone stays upright, then its "taking a risk". If the risk doesn't pay off and people crash and get hurt, then its "doing something crazy". PS - If the risk pays of and its Jlo who loses out, then its "dangerous" full stop.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »