Crash.Net User: MattyMKO745

Comments rating: 1016
Position in rating: 152

Show Comments on:

MattyMKO745

July 29, 2015 3:10 PM

MotoGP » Aprilia to swoop for Bradl amidst Forward furore?

TomS: Would be a good move for Bradl and Aprilia. @owlockey If your right about LCR I guess it would be Cal who got the chop, Jack's contract being with HRC and CWM being the sponsor on Cal's bike?
One that would be going at LCR would be Miller.. Speedweek reports that Nakamoto and Suppo want him to transfer to Aspar, which is more stable at the moment... But it's only speculations so far with a lot more to be done..

MattyMKO745

July 14, 2015 8:38 AM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

MotoGPete: After Marquez's turn of fortune after switching to the 2014 chassis I'm surprised other Honda riders haven't given this a try yet. Not sure if Honda would allow this or not but in the Redding/Marc VDS case I don't see what they have to lose. I believe that combination is capable of a lot more than we have seen so far.
Even if they want to try it, Cal and Scott won't get the chance... Only Dani and Marc have this chance and Dani already declined that option, because he thinks he can get 2015 frame to work as it should...

MattyMKO745

July 14, 2015 8:26 AM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

Well it seems to me I was only losing my energy and time participating in a battle I clearly cannot win, not that I expected it either... There is too many people here that think differently than me on this subject, which I am fine with and I won't lose any sleep because of that... Yes, I am fan of Scott and I am proud of that, and I will continue to support him until he decides to end his career... I know what made me his fan in the first place and how big his potential is, a lot higher than what he is achieving right now... I probably don't need to say that he needs to improve, we all know that, but the bike needs to improve as well, to be more rider friendly and HRC knows that and is working on finding a solution for next year... CC33 at first I did not want to respond to you, but I will... If you don't like the guy, you don't have to call him useless glass hammer, it's not really respectful...

MattyMKO745

July 14, 2015 8:33 AM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

...Continued I don't like certain riders as well, but I won't call them useless or what ever you want, because I have too much respect for anyone getting on that bike every race weekend and risking his own life to make sponsors and fans happy... To me they are like modern gladiators and someone will probably agree with me on that one... This is why I respect comments and opinions from The BoogieMan and Realist, even if we don't agree on this subject and frankly I don't think we ever will agree about Scott... They believe what they saw and I what I saw... But each has some respect for the opinion of the other so we can get along... With you I don't have such feeling, because I think you lack some respect for some riders, not only Scott... This is how I feel about it and I am willing to admit I could be wrong... After all I am just a human being... :)

MattyMKO745

July 14, 2015 1:16 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

@ampere You could be right... It's probably right to say that Dani is running this year frame and Marc last year frame because HRC wants to compare them on track to avoid doing something like they had done this year... I also think they will gather all the info from 2013 as well and design next year frame from all the data they collected in the last 3 seasons... We will see soon, because Honda usually bring next year's bike for an early shakedown...

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 10:23 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

@Realist With wishes I meant that if Maverick would want any updates on the bike, that would help him get better, like new frame, fairing, anything you want, he will get it... Scott will need to wait for some time before even maybe getting it and it will probably be a reject from Repsol guys... For example, Scott does not like this year's frame and would love to try the one from last year... Will he get it?? Answer is obvious, he won't... Yes, Suzuki is probably the least developed bike, but it's more user friendly as Honda is... This is a fact, don't you think?? Suzuki had one year and a half, probably two to prepare, so they have some experience, because teams of both riders were at all the tests... MarcVDS had 3 months after the deal was confirmed... They get the data from HRC, but it's useless for them really, different direction of work needed, something they have not found completly yet, but are getting close to it.. This is how I see it

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 11:10 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

@armin899 Nice opinion, I don't see anything wrong with it really, but I slightly disagree... Riders are a lot closer now than they were in the time Marco was riding... Now you can be 0.5 behind and outside top 10, which was not happening couple of years ago.. Even Scott himself said that his times this year would put him in top 6 or top 8 most of the time last year and this says it all... Needs to put all pieces of the puzzle together first, than he will improve.. First thing HRC needs to do is to make bike a lot easier to ride...

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 10:51 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

armin899: You might laugh it it, but I think the best choice for Redding is to go to Aprilia. It's a big gamble, but you'll never know what'l happen in 2016. :-)
Interesting idea, I would say Ducati or maybe even Suzuki, if Honda doesn't improve... Speaking of Aprilia, Sam Lowes has a big money offer from them on a table... That would not be bad either

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »