Crash.Net User: MattyMKO745

Position in rating: 171

Show Comments on:

MattyMKO745

June 26, 2015 8:57 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

Realist:
MattyMKO745: I have a lot of faith/trust in Scott... I don't want to make a commitment only because in all my young life, I will be 22 in 3 weeks, I made some bad long term plans, which didn't work as I wanted it...
It's all in fun Matty. This is just an internet commitment with some random dude from California, who debates with you about your favorite rider for shiits and giggles. :) This isn't the same as your real life commitments that haven't turned out as expected. Come on Matty. Gimme some 'mitment (short for...commitment)!
Okay... I expect this.. A lot better season next year, with top 8 results, maybe podium... Being in fight for top satelite from Qatar,... Because he can do it :D And you are talking with some random young dude from Slovenia, who tries to agree with you... And he does sometimes.. I also expect a lot better race tomorrow to be honest :)

MattyMKO745

June 26, 2015 8:49 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

Realist:
MattyMKO745: It depends how good the bike will be... If it won't have the problems it has this year and Scott will still struggle, then I will start thinking like that.. But what happens if he won't struggle next year?? Always possible he won't
Let's assume that he still has the same factory bike (...the bike in which all other examples are inside of the top 10 all of the time). Those same riders are dealing with problems too, so it's not only Scott. I'm asking you to pony up and make a commitment. Choosing not to only demonstrates that you don't have as much trust/faith in Redding as you constantly claim in his threads.
I have a lot of faith/trust in Scott... I don't want to make a commitment only because in all my young life, I will be 22 in 3 weeks, I made some bad long term plans, which didn't work as I wanted it... And I am not afraid of Rabat, but needs a season in the big class first before getting Factory seat

MattyMKO745

June 26, 2015 8:01 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

tobecis: realist i love the way you try and educate us on this sport and are still able to pull yourself off your knuckles to educate us on English grammar, Look monkey you might be right SR is having a bad time and it is fine in your opinion to have your say but why slag the kid off at every opportunity. He is trying as are the team they need time to sort it out and MVDS or Honda are not going to pull the plug on him in the first year. Even an ape like you should know that. And for Rabat taking his place get real it cannot even keep up in Moto2 with a field of fairly crap riders!
Is it logical only to me that Rabat won't get Factory bike if he steps up next year?? It's true that MarcVDS is having a plan for him and he deserves a chance in the top class, but not on a Factory bike

MattyMKO745

June 26, 2015 7:54 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

Realist:
MattyMKO745:
tobecis: I know SR very well Matty and it is not him! I think he needs more experienced crew!
We both agree on this subject... For some reason 2016 can't come soon enough, when things should be easier for them... Because at the moment it's painful to watch..
So Matty my friend, if Redding is not riding better and inside of the top 10 in 2016, will you then concede that he's the issue, and not his bike? Put paper to pen right here....right now. I don't want to hear these excuses in 2016.

MattyMKO745

June 26, 2015 4:40 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

another93:
MattyMKO745:
what if he fails in 2016 just as he is now ???
Good question... I hope this won't happen of course..

MattyMKO745

June 26, 2015 3:33 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

tobecis: I think they are realising that a change in pit cheif is necessary. SR is top 6 material and I am not sure most will not argue with that. If you look at the data 1st and 3rd sector is killimg him losing .660 per lap!
Part of today's qualy problem was also that everyone had Soft tire... And they are still in proces of getting the bike to suit him... I wouldn't change Chris Pike just yet... Hopefully tomorrow will be better, with the chance of rain

MattyMKO745

June 26, 2015 3:43 PM

MotoGP » Redding: It’s wearing me down

tobecis:
MattyMKO745:
Matty I cannot see VDS going on much more like this. Something will have to cjhange! I am SR biggest fan and I know he is top material. If he say's he is on the limit and he is not making progress then there is something else wrong! Money they have spent on this SR will be the last to go!
Same here mate, I am thinking the same... Running out of ideas what could be wrong... I just hope they find a solution soon..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »