Crash.Net User: MattyMKO745

Comments rating: 702
Position in rating: 227

Show Comments on:

MattyMKO745

May 29, 2015 6:06 AM

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

Nice party was going on since I was away, at least it seems so.. I am another one who actually wanted him to go to Pramac, but I don't blame Scott for not wanting to go there.. And answer to your question Realist is pretty easy, if you know where to look.. Most of them worked for Kawasaki in 08, but went to Moto2 or Pata Honda and returned this year.. So only his data logger, who came from Tech3, and HRC gearbox guy have any real experince with the bikes since then

MattyMKO745

May 28, 2015 7:48 PM
Last Edited 12 hours ago

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

MattyMKO745

May 28, 2015 8:08 PM

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

Realist:
MattyMKO745: Just need to ask, what happens with your critics when his results improve?? Just curious, not trying to start a fight.. :)
IF that ever happens, I'll say..."Great! Redding has finally arrived. Good job!" I'm not holding my breath though. It won't get any easier once some of the M3/M2 riders make their way into the Premier class.
Well I really hope this day comes, not because I have a problem with your opinion or anything like that, but just because I believe he can do it, has enough talent to be one of the leading forces in this class... Time will tell if I am right or wrong

MattyMKO745

May 28, 2015 10:09 PM
Last Edited 13 hours ago

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

@Realist and @TheBoogieMan Yeah Honda is not bad at all, but it's in worst condition that has been in the last 5 years, even HRC boys admited that they went in the wrong way in development and they were developing the bike since middle of last year or started even before!! They were completely honest about something for the first time ever when Nakamoto and Suppo said that, same you could have heard from Marc, Dani, Cal and Scott and even Casey, who was first of the riders to have said that!! I am not saying that Chris Pike is bad or anything, he is really good, but lacks experience in MotoGP and having to help someone who is not having any experience with Factory bike, like Scott for example, is a lot harder than both of you think... Yes I am disappointed, but not because of your comments, they make me feel a lot better actually :D Reason for my disappointment is my own physical condition, dealing with serious spine and neck injuries at the moment

MattyMKO745

May 28, 2015 8:10 PM

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

alanw5293:
MattyMKO745: @TheBoogieMan Last year Scott showed why he deserves Factory bike if nothing else... Yes, I remember that very well and I agree with him, he would be mad if he would say anything different in given situation.. But is it his fault that HRC f*cked up this year's bike?? I don't think so.. Also it's not hard to spot that he is suffering a lot more than other HRC riders due to various reasons..
Apparently we and Honda saw his performances last year differently to some of our fellow posters,and we are just making excuses for him this year.A new bike and a totally new crew mean nothing as these bikes actually set themselves up,don't they?
A lot differently apparently... His performace was also seen by Yamaha and especially Ducati as well, so he is not that bad as some think he is :)

MattyMKO745

May 28, 2015 7:30 PM

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

TheBoogieMan: Actually Cal and Redding should just be quiet and ride like Smith does, he doesn't brag himself up and finishes right where he should with the bike Yamaha gives him, Reddings motogp career will be short and swift and only the Brits will miss him, as it turns out it wasn't the bike holding him back from stardom last year it's lack of skill compared to the rest of field.
You writed that up in such way, that somebody would believe you that Scott had Factory spec bike last year, which he didn't...

MattyMKO745

May 28, 2015 7:16 PM

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

Realist:
tobecis: Some on here are obviously SR haters and whatever SR has done or able to do will not suffice there ambitions to dis a good rider.
Here's the issue with irrational people. You guys can't take a statement at face value and be objective. Criticism is a part of life. If being critical of somebody or something makes an individual a "hater", then we are all haters of something at some point. I don't hate Redding, and just because I'm not a [blind] fan doesn't make me a hater. I rate him based on what I see relative to HIS current and previous results, and his performance relative to his peers. That's called being objective.

MattyMKO745

May 28, 2015 7:05 PM

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

Realist:
MattyMKO745: . I just found it funny that someone writes something and then not explain why he thinks like that.
Unless your reading comprehension is shoddy, I was VERY clear about WHY I rate Redding the way that I do. Results Matty! Results! Past results and current results over his ENTIRE career. If that isn't clear to you, then I don't really know what else to tell you. :)
Mate that was not for you.. :) I know why you have you opinon about him like you have and more importantly I respect that.. Others are problem though :D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »