Crash.Net User: MattyMKO745

Position in rating: 151

Show Comments on:

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 9:26 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

Realist:
MattyMKO745: . If the bike would stay at Gresini, Scott would be higher at the moment,
Speculation, not fact. That's just your opinion because you're unwilling to place more emphasis on the rider's ability or lack thereof.
You are joking right... I know for a fact that Scott is a lot better than what he is showing right now... He has enough talent and ability, but not the experience he needs... If I understand you correctly you are saying that he would have the same problems in experieced team as he has now?? To me it seems you are forgetting that they are still learning about the bike... Chance of him being where he should be would be a lot higher...

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 9:21 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

@TheBoogieMan No it is not his first year but this year it is like that... Bike he has now is a lot more complex and you need plenty of experience to ride it... But you already know that... If the bike would stay at Gresini, Scott would be higher at the moment, because the team would help him with the experience they had with Honda bikes... Which draws conclusion that it's not only Scott's fault for bad season so far, but it's a combination of many important things... He is clearly good enough to be up front.. And MarcVDS is getting the least amount of support of all Factory Honda teams, at least at the moment... @Realist I know that very well, have the whole thing memorised... It was always known that there would be 4 Hondas on the grid, as rules dictate... So your point is??

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 2:55 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

grantrd: I think Pol Espargaro said it best after Reddings brain dead move in Austin......."If you are as good as you say you are, then prove it, don't say it"........ I'll put money on it that he won't be on that bike next year....I'm pretty sure MVDS has the experience to know when to cut his losses.......He did it to Livio Loi in moto3 after throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him....... It's great that Redding had his chance and Honda obviously thought there was something there, but he has blown it and someone else should be on that bike next year.......
Livio was more than a season on that bike, before he was replaced... I think they will wait, even Bartholemy said on Saturday that his seat is safe for next season

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 9:51 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

@Realist I am not saying that he is not under-performing, because I know he is... But it's not only his fault... I said once that if you want to be great in this class or any other you need a good rider, good bike and good team with experience working with the bike... Well I think Scott is good enough, 2015 RC213V is still good enough to get the results, even if it has problems but the team does not have the experience, same goes for Scott... And he will not gain experience if they sack him... I would understand all those sack claims if this would be Scott's second or even third season on the bike and he would be in experienced team... That is not the case, so I really don't understand all this... If it is only because the comments Scott made, expecting to continue with Gresini, then I don't know what to say more... And I think it is just that.. Now tell me if I am wrong...

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 8:39 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

@Realist They are not bad examples, at least not as bad as you want to show them... All of the examples were publicly known... They were failed rumours, but nothing else as just that.. You wanted to give me an example and I gave you some... And Scott was not lucky to get the bike, he earned fair and square... Would be unfair if he wouldn't get it... And tuonogeorge is actually right... Team pays millions for the bike and in the end they decide who will ride it, HRC can only give them suggestions... If HRC would decide who would be riding their bikes in Satelite teams, do you think Cal would be running LCR bike after bad season at Ducati last year?? Lucio decided to hire Cal, HRC didn't have anything to do with that... Same situation awaits Michael Bartholemy... He will decide in the end and he doesn't want to drop Scott... To give you another example... After bad last season, do you really think Brad would be given the bike if Yamaha would be deciding and not Herve??

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 5:42 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

Realist: Matty and Tob are the two most ardent Redding fans that I've ever seen..........even to the point of ignoring the writing on the wall. Redding's days are numbered.
Sorry mate, but I cannot help myself, some things f*****g annoy me... I rather believe what Bartholemy himself says than some rumours... If I would believe all the rumours I hear, some of the guys would not even be here already!! And thank you for the compliment haha :D

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 9:39 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

dizzydesmo04: Err ... Matty's post is absolute nonsense but too long to get in a response. Would Matty feel so wounded if an Italian or German or any other rider had so obviously failed on the very best equipment?
In similar situation to the one Scott has yes... Especially if I would what his true potential is... And it's not nonsense.. If you don't get it what I meant it doesn't mean it's nonsense :D

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 6:10 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

TheBoogieMan:
Give them credit because it must be hard being Reddings #1 fans right about now
I said to you before, it is not hard, just a bit disappointed by whole situation, nothing else @Realist List of rumours that were false is even longer... Those goals were changed after couple of races, were unrealistic for a new team... And proper chance is not 9 races, not even 1 season, because everything is new for the team and rider... 2 seasons is a proper chance on the other hand... As you like to give examples, take a look what people were saying about Cal or Brad, when they were in their first season... That both should be fired, but they received another chance... Why is Scott treated differently?? Does he not deserve a proper chance??

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 9:53 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

dizzydesmo04: Calm down Matty - you're just going into understandable overload because Redding is out on his ear. Helmet down eh?
Not getting angry or anything, just trying to understand all this hate Scott receives here, which I don't... Need resetting my brain before second part of the season, to forget all bad things happened so far... :)

MattyMKO745

July 13, 2015 7:06 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

@Realist I was talking about Cal losing his seat after his first season in MotoGP and returning to WSBK... That Jorge will leave Yamaha and join Ducati or Honda, that Valentino will retire after last year and my personal favourite... That Casey will return... He should have been back at least 3 times by now... Miller going to Aspar this year and Rea joining Cal... Just to count few of them... And we know how it ended up... Oh and Jack is again hot topic in the paddock, where he will ride next year... So, if I make my comment short... Unrealistic rumours are false

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »