Crash.Net User: MattyMKO745

Comments rating: 726
Position in rating: 221

Show Comments on:

MattyMKO745

May 30, 2015 8:17 PM

MotoGP » Redding disappointed with sixth row start

Don-R: He sounds quite lost, unfortunately. Shades of his disastrous 2011 season when he couldn't get on at all with the Suter. I imagine HRC must now be looking hard at the whole deal.
He sounds lost... Regarding the deal, I think Gavin Emmett said yestterday that HRC forced MarcVDS to change Scott's deal to 3 years, not 2 and put clause inside that he can leave early.. They did that because they know MarcVDS guys want to promote Tito to big class on a Open/Factory bike and protected Scott that way, they have big plans with him it seems..

MattyMKO745

May 30, 2015 8:13 PM

MotoGP » Pedrosa hints at Honda parts

Realist: “Honda are working really hard. They are coming into our garage a lot,” said the LCR rider. “And I'll tell you it's really helpful that Dani is on the pace and able to give good information. It's good that Honda have another guy who can either back us up or give another perspective.” Cal is basically saying........"Redding, where are you at dude? Get fast so you can provide some relevant feedback. Playing toesies with Open bikes isn't helping us much man." Redding fans will want to scalp me now. :) Just a little pre-race day fun. No rustled jimmies please.
Why would I want to scalp you?? I can't see anything wrong with your comment... If you stay away from "He doesn't deserve a bike" and all that, I will agree with you with no problem... :D But yeah, Scott is not where he should be and needs to improve, strange things happened to him this weekend.. This is fact

MattyMKO745

May 29, 2015 3:07 PM

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

tobecis: Good shout MattyMK0745 I guess all the doubters have left for the weekend or nothing to gripe about because he has improved somewhat.
You have a point, but I think they are still close.. Just waiting for the first mistake from the lad.. I hope he will not do any mistakes this weekend, after all struggles so far he deserves a good result!! :)

MattyMKO745

May 29, 2015 12:56 PM

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

tobecis: Hey have you all looked at first practice this morning 7th not bad for someone who cannot make it GP? All those quoted as better than SR are trailing in his wake. 0.015 behind VR! :)
High grip is helping him a lot like I expected.. Expecting something similar in FP2 :) And if someone wants to really know what his problems are, go to Bike Sport news, interesting article about Scott there :D

MattyMKO745

May 29, 2015 6:06 AM

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

Nice party was going on since I was away, at least it seems so.. I am another one who actually wanted him to go to Pramac, but I don't blame Scott for not wanting to go there.. And answer to your question Realist is pretty easy, if you know where to look.. Most of them worked for Kawasaki in 08, but went to Moto2 or Pata Honda and returned this year.. So only his data logger, who came from Tech3, and HRC gearbox guy have any real experince with the bikes since then

MattyMKO745

May 28, 2015 10:09 PM

MotoGP » Problem solving ‘only goal’ for Redding

@Realist and @TheBoogieMan Yeah Honda is not bad at all, but it's in worst condition that has been in the last 5 years, even HRC boys admited that they went in the wrong way in development and they were developing the bike since middle of last year or started even before!! They were completely honest about something for the first time ever when Nakamoto and Suppo said that, same you could have heard from Marc, Dani, Cal and Scott and even Casey, who was first of the riders to have said that!! I am not saying that Chris Pike is bad or anything, he is really good, but lacks experience in MotoGP and having to help someone who is not having any experience with Factory bike, like Scott for example, is a lot harder than both of you think... Yes I am disappointed, but not because of your comments, they make me feel a lot better actually :D Reason for my disappointment is my own physical condition, dealing with serious spine and neck injuries at the moment

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »