Crash.Net User: V4Poweeeer

Comments rating: 1867
Position in rating: 44

Show Comments on:

V4Poweeeer

July 17, 2014 11:20 PM

MotoGP » Petrucci: Aprilia my priority for MotoGP 2015

"it doesn't matter, those guys are so far back, they just fill out the grid to keep GPs from looking like a foolish event." GP isn't the place for these guys I have to agree with that talent isn't the only reason its also to do with there riding on backmarker equipement a step below the proddy Hondas. "Sorry but whats all this cr.p about Miller ? Spoilt brat whos won a couple of races on a 250 single." Everybody was out of their league at some time but if you can't appreciate Millers talent and that of the other top moto 3 riders then you you'll get a surprise in a few years time.

V4Poweeeer

July 17, 2014 8:29 AM

MotoGP » Petrucci: Aprilia my priority for MotoGP 2015

"Then hopefully Suzuki will pick AEspargaro and a new face from Moto2." Vinales is rumored to have some sort of agreement in the works with Suzuki atm. "I'll save Smith's spot for Jack Miller in 2016." No a Yamaha won't do for Jack an Aprilia, Ducati or Honda is what he needs. I suspect tech 3 will be a family affair before we know it Aleix can buy out his contract apparently and Aspar are also willing to do this but Aleix is probably happy on a Yam at the moment. Jacks a dirt track/motocross kid not a silky smooth Lorenzo'esque type Jack grew up riding in the same backyard as Stoner some maybe surprised at how similar their stykes maybe when Jack gets to GP it will be uncanny imo like Stoner never left (on track that is).

V4Poweeeer

July 18, 2014 1:39 PM

MotoGP » Home MotoGP title not a target for Marquez

"Luckily most of the races have been pretty good so far but for me the main show has been in Moto3." Yes yes yes and yes moto3 for me is the one that I make sure I don't miss a second of. Moto2 I just can't seem to get into it this season and watch it recorded the next day. Motogp I can't help myself the bikes being so fast is enough fro me to watch even though there is room for improvement. Btw whats the odds of Marc wrapping the title up berore Aragon???

V4Poweeeer

July 17, 2014 9:14 AM

WSBK » EBR scores first points but with Pegram

1MoreRound: Can we please do away with the phony headlight decals? That is all.
I doubt it will its merely a rule for Dornas/WSBKs marketing department for people who just dknt know that there is a difference between an M1 and an R1. Imo you don't learn that in a relatively short oeriod of watching the sport then your interest in the sport is probably very little.

V4Poweeeer

July 16, 2014 10:40 AM

MotoGP » Moto2: Brough Superior to wild-card at Silverstone

"Its not a Brough superior really is it? Its a modern bike with a jap engine and an old name. It means nothing, just like Norton at the TT with its aprilla engine. It will be all over priced b***ocks." Have to agree with this sadly though. British manufacturing will never be what it once was though you can't bag on Norton their goal is obviously to use their own engine eventually but you have to admire their is even anybody willing to dump money into such a project. I do agree this is a gimmick more than anything their was a french built bike on the grid at Le Man that used some interesting tech and still qualified despite not even using conventional front suspension now that wasn't a gimmick loke this appears to be.

V4Poweeeer

July 18, 2014 1:10 AM

MotoGP » Bautista: ‘Nothing is clear’ for 2015

"Im sure Honda would love to use Showa since they own it, just goes to show how much better Ohlins really is when the Honda Factory team wont use their own product" Honda use the best kit available end of. The on switch that features on my rvf400 is the same as the rcv213v so it has some DNA (I believe they are also on 50cc Honda cubs though) :) In regards to satallite kit the engines have to be the exact same as the factory ones so the argument of inferior kit isn't a valid maybe inferior support/team just look at the cockup that happened with Bradls setup at Sachsenring.

V4Poweeeer

July 18, 2014 5:09 AM

MotoGP » Moto2: Rabat confirmed at Marc VDS for 2015

@zambooni You touched on a very important issue there I regards to testing bikes verses improving yourself to ride a bike. The motogp guys don't have the luxury of bejng able to test a bike remotely similar to their race bike in the off season and in season most of the testing is focused around new parts and setup with limited time for a rider to adjust to the bike. This makes it even more impressive when a rookie can step up and do well in the class but testing is also expensive. I mean how much testing did Sykes and Kawasaki do to get Tom comfortable on the bike and improve it. Motogl rookies like Pol are up against it as they can't go out ridjng their motogp bike for training purposes their training time is official tests and 45 min free practice sessions.

V4Poweeeer

July 17, 2014 8:49 AM

MotoGP » Moto2: Rabat confirmed at Marc VDS for 2015

"So Rabat, who's dominant in Moto2, will not step up to MotoGP, but Jack Miller maybe will. What?" Miller to MotoGP I doubt it unless its an M1 or rc213v or Honda/Yam open bike Jack will do moto2 but teams can see him in their future though and apparently an Aussie passport is a good one to have in Dornas opinion. PBM wouldn't have taken Broc Parkes without Dorna support and it would have been a British rider but with that said Broc Parjes did put a bike with an Aprilia seconds engine and a PBM chassis in 11th and scored points in one ofher round so he wasn't a bad choice and desrves a decent WSBK ride next season because his year in Australia proved he was way to good to be riding the domestic circuit back at home.

V4Poweeeer

July 17, 2014 8:32 AM

MotoGP » Petrucci: Aprilia my priority for MotoGP 2015

Broc Parkes is better than this guy imo and beating him as a rookie. Scored points twice on the PBM bike has PBM built a better chassis than Aprilia I don't think so. Has PBM recieved the same engines as Petrucci I doubt it. Petrucci may be underrated but so is Broc Parkes I just haven't seen any evidence that Petrucci is a special hidden talent that we've rarely heard about.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »