Crash.Net User: V4Poweeeer

Comments rating: 1933
Position in rating: 45

Show Comments on:

V4Poweeeer

July 31, 2014 3:19 AM

WSBK » Suzuki keen to retain Lowes, Laverty for 2015

ProfessorX: wanna see Norge on the RSV w/ Marco, would be a big thing for the championship, they were great together on the R1s.
Not going to happen teammates who hate each other yeah hows that going to work in regards to team orders. If Laverty goes to Aprilia it will be in their motogp team and Melandri will stay in WSBK Aprilia doesn't want them two on the same team period Bautista is also linked with the Aprilia ride at the moment. Eugene will only go to Avintia if Gigi can guarantee the 2015 version of the Desmo and not the 2014 version. The most promising ride for Laverty next season is the Forward Yamaha with Aliex and Edwards moving on Laverty is in the picture along with Bradl. Both Albesiano and Gigi view Laverty as a very good development rider and racer if you go by their opinions of Laverty.

V4Poweeeer

July 31, 2014 12:14 PM

WSBK » Suzuki keen to retain Lowes, Laverty for 2015

@ProffessorX Well sure beats backmarker in wsbk where your personal soonsirs won't pay you nothing. The reference to Stoner get over him this isnt the Ducati of 2010 it will be the Ducati of 2015. Its unlikely that Eugene will be guaranteed the 2015 bike and he has said himself he won't race with Avintia unless he gets the 2015 bike. Gigi has said it is unlikely they will have the budget to supply Avintia with a 2015 bike. Bridgestone will be in their final year next year as a Japanese manufacturer expect the sort of effort from them as if Honda were told they won't be allowed to race afrer next season Bridgestone is going to be looking to set records that will stand for a long time ti get one up on Michilin. As I said an Aprilia or Forward FTR Yamaha is likely the bike Eugene will be on next season if rumors are to be believed. Your hatred of the control tyre makes for two things 1. Making it boring and predictable un what you type and 2. Funny because your predictions (script) h

V4Poweeeer

July 31, 2014 2:44 PM

WSBK » Suzuki keen to retain Lowes, Laverty for 2015

"What do Snacks, Mobile Phones, Energy Drinks, Tools, even petrol have to do directly with any motorcycle model? Nothing." Sorry mate but I firmly disagree with this statement I buy Honda motorcycle second hand or from shop along with some sweet ass riding gear alpinestars Jacket, Rossi replica helmet. I get on my mobile phone call up anybody and everybody I think would care (aka pretty girl), I ride my new motorcycle stop at the fuel station red bull for me fuel for my bike. Then when I've had enough riding for the day I ride home and break down on the way get a ute to drive me and my bike home get home pull out all my tools and start fixing it with the tools I bought racking brain trying to figure it out then I get some snacks as working on the bime makes me hungry then I get on my mobile phone again because its an ecu ignition related problem... Don't tell me those products have nothing to do with the motorcycle its brand or its reputation. Lol I just felt like telling a quick st

V4Poweeeer

July 30, 2014 4:50 PM

MotoGP » Red Bull increases Honda backing

Lol I'm yet to see this proof of what Honda actually spends in GP last I heard BMW was throwing around accusations and Nakamoto responded to them with we do better than you do for less. Has anyone ever thought that maybe Honda is better at building motorcycles regardless of budget??? Honda has in GP we are always going to be talking big money but this redbull decision is just because redbull isn't a manufacturer and can't setup a team like the f1 effort due to the dependence on factories.

V4Poweeeer

July 31, 2014 12:25 AM

MotoGP » Red Bull increases Honda backing

RaceRoad:
V4Poweeeer: Lol I'm yet to see this proof of what Honda actually spends in GP last I heard BMW was throwing around accusations and Nakamoto responded to them with we do better than you do for less. Has anyone ever thought that maybe Honda is better at building motorcycles regardless of budget??? Honda has in GP we are always going to be talking big money but this redbull decision is just because redbull isn't a manufacturer and can't setupa team like the f1 effort due to the dependence on factories.
lol. honda took from F1 only 500.000.000.- better at building a motocycle regardless of budget. yeah right.! remember nakamoto saying if we use full force we win! 500.000.000.- is alot of force
Figures please I am yet to see hard figures the r&d budget for Honda is 500 mil but Honda has many more motorcycle projects than just motogp eg the mugen that won the Zero class at this years IOM TT.

V4Poweeeer

July 30, 2014 3:59 PM

MotoGP » Red Bull increases Honda backing

rbr46: Bradl gets quite a big backing from red bull. This just confirms that he will leave LCR.
Forward Yamaha looks like the next stop for bradl may be a good thing for the German losing Redbull sponsorship which I doubt they would stop backing a German rider. Riding a Yamaha might be what Bradl needs he needs a stable bike and maybe just maybe he can make a Yamaha work better for his style than the Honda. Sponsorship is the last of Bradls concerns thoughits getting the right ride for next season.

V4Poweeeer

July 31, 2014 4:17 AM

MotoGP » Red Bull increases Honda backing

Kawasaki was reported to have a motogp budget of 30-40mil euro a year. When Ezpeleta was ranting on about the caps he stated Honda spends also 40 mil euros a year. I'm yet to see any indication of F1 proportions of budgets to race in motogp Honda couldn't even find the funds to keep Dovi in the side as their budget was pulled out from under them not spent on bike development but reduced on a whole. Ducati as well isn't exactly on a shoestring budget either afterall they could easily afford to pay Rossi one of the biggest salaries without cutting costs anywhere else in the operation.

V4Poweeeer

July 30, 2014 9:56 AM

WSBK » Guintoli hopeful for Aprilia contract extension

@lastofthelatebrakers Your delusional with a tiny bit more luck one point more luck Sykes would he chasing down a third world title this year and looking to equal Foggy next year but he will be chasing that third title next season. Saying Sykes can equal ir break Foggy's record isnt disrespectful its just the reality of the situation. The Aprilia is the fastest bike out there anything less than challenging for the lead is unacceptable. Marco is only just nudging acceptable performance on that bike atm. As regards to Max well he smoked Marco as well only it was by alot more than half a point. Sykes will win this season and if your expecting him to lose next season well we will see. Maybe nostalgia gets the better of some of us though.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »