Crash.Net User: Garcia

Position in rating: 38

Show Comments on:

Garcia

May 05, 2016 6:57 PM
Last Edited 4 hours ago

MotoGP » Marquez: Honda would fight to keep Pedrosa

Luvnit: What else is Marquez going to say? He would like Dani to stay because he beats him most of the time! I also think Dani should move on as he has played second fiddle for too long!
Yes, l'm sure he's terrified Crutchlow might take the seat. The reality is Pedrosa is the strongest team mate Marquez can have on the Honda. Even Lorenzo historically he's similar to Dani in speed and style, l don't think he would do much better than Dani on the Honda. Anyway l think it's nice to see the Honda riders get along and showing respect to each other. Yamaha on the other hand are a sorry sight..

Garcia

May 06, 2016 11:55 AM
Last Edited 11 hours ago

MotoGP » Rossi: Vinales or Pedrosa, it makes no difference

@ pogo and co I love that because Rossi got his knickers in a massive twist about his team mate, his fans go around accusing the other riders of the same withouth any basis. So, how about we all back up our claims with facts? I'll be first, from Rossi's mouth directly: 'when he arrived in Yamaha I was a little bit angry, not with him, but with Yamaha, because I know that this guy has great potential, so I don't want a team mate that he can beat me after 1 year. I hope for Yamaha a little bit more...not respect but... you know. So for this reason I did a great mistake that was go to Ducati' ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiRXQ4iyGmI Now I wait to hear where you get your claims about Marquez and Lorenzo from. Please note 'someone on the internet said it' doesn't count as fact.

Garcia

May 05, 2016 9:17 PM
Last Edited 11 hours ago

MotoGP » Marquez: Honda would fight to keep Pedrosa

Realist: It's called....excitement. It was exciting when Rossi left Repsol for Yamaha. It was exciting when Rossi left Yamaha for Ducati. It was exciting when Stoner left Ducati for Honda. It was exciting when Rossi left Ducati to return to Yamaha. It was exciting that J.Lo is going to Ducati. Sensing a pattern here? Shaking up the status quo brings interest to the sport. I'd loved to see Pedrosa change after so many seasons on the same bike.
l sense a pattern alright hahaha

Garcia

May 03, 2016 3:23 PM
Last Edited 1 day ago

MotoGP » Marquez confident ‘knowing how far we’ve come'

@ZeFrenchAngle: Marquez is being the same he's always been, he's always looked at whoever is speaking in press conferences. I don't think it means that much, only that he's listening to the person. He has no problem looking at Rossi in the eye because he has a clear conscience and nothing to hide, and he's not being weird as some certain other who is not looking, not shaking hands, not calling others by their name, making insulting remarks to the press, and even 'unfriending' them from his twitter and instagram...very mature for the man pushing 40. Also can you please explain where exactly do you get this stuff about Argentina? Marquez always said from the beggining Argentina was a racing incident 'what I am convinced is that not from my part or from Rossi's part there was any intention of causing the crash'. I give you the link in french just for you ht tp://www.motogp.com/fr/nouvelles/2015/04/22/marquez-ce-que-j-ai-appris-je-le-garde-pour-moi/174494 If you can give me a lin

Garcia

May 03, 2016 4:04 PM

MotoGP » Marquez confident ‘knowing how far we’ve come'

SmoothCriminal: His fanbase will believe whatever he says, they are fans for a reason. Before the Sepang press conference Iannone was getting abused on the social media for not letting Rossi finish in the podium, but valentino told them that it's not Iannone who's the bad guy, it's Marquez! I don't see fans abusing Iannone anymore, so they will do whatever VR tells them to do.
Yes that's always been the same, but back in Biaggis day's for example there wasn't so much internet or social media so things mostly stayed local, but Rossi has always deliberately worked the press against his competitors and always tried to bully them off track and turn the public agasint them making them public enemy number 1. His answer this year when he was asked about the booing on the podium said it all really.

Garcia

May 03, 2016 3:42 PM
Last Edited 1 day 11 hours ago

MotoGP » Marquez confident ‘knowing how far we’ve come'

SmoothCriminal: Hope Valentino apologizes to Marquez and mends their relationship....I'm missing those high fives they used to do during 2013-2014
Rossi has cornered himself into this. After the big mess he created he can't just back off, he would make a lot of people who were defending him look like fools, specially in Italy where there are a lot of financial interests that are dependent on Rossi's image. He'll have to keep up the act at least until he's retired. Maybe in the future he will apologize one day who knows...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »