Crash.Net User: Garcia

Comments rating: 1341
Position in rating: 75

Show Comments on:

Garcia

July 10, 2014 9:29 AM

MotoGP » Dani Pedrosa re-signs for Honda

I really thought Dani would go to Suzuki... and suprised Honda never approached Lorenzo...I guess as people say Honda have a stable team with MM and Pedrosa so why would they want to change it. Pedrosa has a lot of fans in Spain too so Repsol probably happy to keep him. I guess it will be the same four for the next too years, I can't see Lorenzo going to Ducati, it woudl be suicide.

Garcia

July 02, 2014 3:28 PM

MotoGP » Rossi, Yamaha confirm two-year deal

And every single journalist in the motocycle world had predicted he would retire at the end of this year... how wrong they got it... It goes to show , you can never writte Rossi off... I have to say the silence regarding Pedrosa and Lorenzo's contracts is starting to be deafening ... an announcement should be made soon ?

Garcia

July 04, 2014 9:18 AM

MotoGP » Rossi, Yamaha confirm two-year deal

Tetley:
Codger: Tetley Crutchlow ? Don't you mean Dovi ?
I see where you're coming from, Codger, but in terms of the T3 M1 I think that Cal's 2013 achievements outweigh Dovi's 2012 results. True, Dovi is more successful on this year's Ducati, but he has a year's more experience on it than Cal has.
What are you talking about? In 2012 Cal had a year's more experience on the Yamaha, and Dovi cleaned the floor with him: Dovi: 6podiums, 4th in the championship, 218 points. Cal : 2 podiums, 7th in the championship, 188 points. In 2013 Cal had 3 podiums , 188 points and was 5th in the championship, how exactly do "Cal's 2013 achievements outweigh Dovi's 2012 results"?? There is no comparing Cal to Dovi as riders, the Ducati results only confirm the obvious.

Garcia

July 01, 2014 10:09 AM

MotoGP » Marquez makes it eight at Assen - VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

Yes, I think people who say they doubt him are either trolls or people who don't understand the sport, or both. I definetly was not expecting him to be doing what he's doing when he moved to motogp, I though he'd be fast - fast as in maybe running with Lorenzo and Pedrosa now and then- but that he'd crash a lot. But after watching him in Austin last year my mind was blown away, that's when I saw he wasn't a normal rookie, he was a special kind of rider. The only thing I didn't like of him last year was his riding was a bit out of control and sometimes made some 'dumb' moves, but this year I am impressed he's riding so well controlled and so much more mature. I think he's incredible.

Garcia

June 29, 2014 11:27 AM

MotoGP » ‘Scared’ Lorenzo haunted by Assen injury

When l saw Cal passing Lorenzo, l couldn't believe my eyes... lorenzo was lapping at CRT pace! I understand if the bike didn't feel right that he would go slow, but he said the bikes were good? so it was just the damp track that put him off, most of the race was almost dry, but no difference in pace? l find it all really bizarre. l wouldn't be surprised if he is slightly traumatized after assen last year, riding right after the operation was a bit insane. You have to wonder how much he was pushed to ride that day, l read after the second collarbone injury they tried to make him ride again but he refused. Anyway rain or not rain it's clear his head is somewhere else this year. Maybe after the summer break he can come back stronger although probably won't have much motivation left at this stage. Next year will really tell the story of what's going on with him, right now seems totally deflated rider, it's hard to understand

Garcia

June 28, 2014 6:26 PM

MotoGP » Marquez masters elements to match Ago at Assen

That was a messy race. Marquez on dry track clearly had the pace to beat them all, Lorenzo and Rossi decided to make things even easier for him yesterday in qualifying and again today. Pedrosa probably thought this was not the race to try heroics and kept it safe. In the end the best man won. What a ride by Dovi, well deserved second place on that thing. Cool to see Parkes up there with satellites bikes, a great result! Good result for redding to. I'm glad there were no injuries, after seeing moto 2 and 3 l thought there would be more crashes, but only Pol went down l think.

Garcia

June 27, 2014 3:39 PM

MotoGP » First pole for Espargaro at Assen

@razghost, Crash posted the riders explanations after qualifying in their twitter feed: Pedrosa : "Nobody wanted to be in front, the guy can't feel the situation. The guy behind can see how much you can push. On the 2nd lap I knew it was time, I managed to control and I'm happy with front row." MMarquez: "I was worried and I'm happy. It was quite dangerous, I did a strange lap. On the 2nd I closed the gas, so tomorrow this position is enough. Lorenzo and Valentino are back so we will try to do a great race!" Espargaro: "It's fantastic, to be in front of the 2 Hondas. I was lucky but I let everybody push and I go behind. I take everybody and really happy with my 1st pole position and tomorrow will be a fun day."

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »