Crash.Net User: Garcia

Comments rating: 950
Position in rating: 101

Show Comments on:

Garcia

March 25, 2014 1:15 PM

MotoGP » Late fall denies Bautista rostrum chance

@ Yes Yes Yes Leave Me Alone "This guy should be a fan's favourite " "Should" ? Look I like the guy, I never said I didn't, from all the Spaniards he's the one I would probably get on better on with if I knew them, but I'm talking about riding and for me he's too rash sometimes, like on Sunday, for me he was riding over his limit and taking too many risks specially on that slippery track. His equipment is really not that inferior,, and his riding style for me would suit moto2 best, but anyway it's only my opinion, I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just saying my opinion. I see people can get a bit touchy. @truefan, funny, maybe I've gotten too used to expect mad stuff from Marquez but I thought he was riding more controlled than usual.

Garcia

March 24, 2014 2:08 PM

MotoGP » Late fall denies Bautista rostrum chance

@ZederalExpress Ok I watched the race only once but I'm watching it again tonight. I saw Bautista crash in the replay only, so I may have got that wrong somehow it wasn't while trying to overtake Pedrosa but after having overtaken him and trying to stay ahead of him. I still maintain my point though. I could clearly see Bautista crash coming and was saying it out loud 'Bautista is crashing, he's going to take Pedrosa out'. The track was slippery, riders were falling left and right and he was pushing too hard and was very much on the limit taking too many risks and had already had a big moment at least once. I was 90% sure he would crash, obviously I cannot know for 'certain'. " what if Bautista gets the bike squiggly " you say? Bautista is no Marquez. I don't think anyone understands how Marquez didn't crash more often last year, I kept thinking he was going to crash at every corner.

Garcia

March 27, 2014 10:35 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo admits fault after falling from lead

ayan.art: youd be blind not to see that honda has a more powerful engine. yes, there were some good battles on the corner with VR and MM but the rest was like, VR leaves a considerable space on MM on corner exit but then MM quickly closes the gap on the straights. Whats shocking is that MM didnt use "slipstreaming" to gain up on VR on the straigth(not smart racing or the r
I wasn't saying the Honda's haven't' got more power, I was saying (apart from I wouldn't believe everything the commentators say, they talk a lot of rubbish) that in this race, at this track I don't think it made much of a difference and maybe the tyres made more of difference in the final laps. I didn't see Rossi's bike lose any ground to Marquez on the straights, even Marquez commented somewhere he was surprised how fast Rossi was on the straight. I think maybe the Yamahas have improved a little from last year. Marquez did try to slipstream pass rossi but Rossi braked too late. I think

Garcia

March 25, 2014 2:55 PM

MotoGP » Delighted Redding tops in Hayden Honda duel

I was impressed with Redding, I wasn't expecting him to beat Hayden on his first race on a motogp bike. I hope he gets on the factory bike next year as his contract has it, I'd say he'd give Bautista a run for his money... haha easy Bautista fans.... only joking. But who knows, I think Redding has a lot of potential, for me this is a promising start and hopefully he'll be on a better bike soon.

Garcia

March 26, 2014 1:59 PM

MotoGP » Qatar winner Marquez wants more Rossi battles

Codger: Both Tech3 Yams registered a higher top speed (over the weekend) than both the Works Yams. Can anyone enlighten me ? My immediate thought that maybe the factory bikes were detuned for fuel consumption reasons.
The satellite bikes have the same fuel restrictions as the factory bikes (they are all factory option), so Bautista, Smith, Pol, Bradl, all run 20 liters. My guess is the difference in top speed is probably down to different set ups.

Garcia

March 25, 2014 4:23 PM

MotoGP » Lorenzo admits fault after falling from lead

ayan.art: Valentino also "complain" to his mechanics at the end of the race. Gesturing that he needed just a little more power to beat the hondas. yamahas are still a little underpowered.
How do you know what his gesturing meant? 'More power' was Heuwen's free style interpretation of Rossi's gesture, but he could have been saying anything, 'I almost had him' or I almost got the win. This is not a bad track for the Yamahas. The fact that Marquez was on a harder rear tyre than Rossi may have had more to do with Marquez having that little bit extra in the end .

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »