Crash.Net User: some1

Comments rating: -167
Position in rating: 7952

Show Comments on:

June 09, 2015 5:45 AM

MotoGP » Casey Stoner to demo RCV road bike

Seems like the bike is a good practice bike for the upcoming MotoGP riders from Moto2, from WSBK or even a crazy rich privateers who want to jump in and feel the closest pace to the real MotoGP on a track day. Aoyama seem faster mostly than than experienced Hayden on RCV1000RR supposedly tell it's an easy bike for MotoGP entry level rider. Aoyama also has ride Pedrosa's bike and the gap between the two more likely closer to 0.3 seconds as the claimed when both ridden by the same rider. I think a street legal MotoGP bike could be fun at the TT track.

May 22, 2015 8:20 AM

MotoGP » Dovi: Now the podium is not enough

Dovi and Hayden is very much alike despite Dovi a bit better when they against each other. The bold similarity is over analyze during the race could resulting second guessing a quick decision and weaken the strength at the final stage of each race. Now it plague Iannone too. Iannone has better skills to win a race than both of them. But something has happened in Moto2 that turn him into a Dovi. Losing a determination at the second part of each race. 'Something' that Dovi hasn't figure out yet is actually turn that over thinking during the race off. Let the muscle memory (skills?) take care the actions and set the adrenalin high to hunt for a win every time.

May 19, 2015 8:38 AM

MotoGP » Heat melted Marquez challenge

This season RCV is made to fit Marquez and Pedrosa preferences. That said it's only better from the other Honda not from other manufactures like in 2013 and 2014 where the best Stoner could come up with against other manufacturer in private testing before the season started. I'm suspecting Stoner request to replace Pedrosa is to improve the bike as he think will be competitive against other manufacture. But Honda refused and preferred to let it progress through the season. Marquez non-experiences riding other bikes tell it all. It is how Honda performances degrading and the front-end problem in returning similar to Pedrosa's era.

April 06, 2015 8:01 PM

MotoGP » Honda decided against Stoner MotoGP return?

I think HRC only reserved Stoner as a replacement rider for Marquez if required. The most suitable replacement for Pedrosa is Hayden. But Nicky has burn the bridge last season. I heard the rumor, Audi offer Stoner 6 alternate rounds to ride GP15 under Audi colors (White and Silver). These wildcard rides seem like to upset the championship points into a chaos. Like I said, it's just a rumor and it have said that the most expensive wildcard rides ever offered in MotoGP.

March 19, 2015 7:02 AM

MotoGP » Ducati fired-up after leading final test

Realist: You can live in your fantasy world. It's your prerogative.....but that doesn't make it REALITY.
Applaud to you. The best ever troll like you ever said in here. Whatever your reality is, it's still lack compare to my so called fantasy. Ducati GP15 never and not ever has the Rossi's legacy in it. You can say it made out of a blank slate like it used to in Rossi's time. It will never come close to achieve the performances like this because it has nothing to measure with from the thin air. Nadaa, zero, even easy to ride feature has to be coming from GP14 with AD and AI request. So the other half of it is embedding a winners in it like Honda did and it had to be from CS and NH telemetries to measure high speed stability. .

March 18, 2015 11:11 AM

MotoGP » Ducati fired-up after leading final test

I am absolute loon because I tell a story out of the thousand from a picture. And I shouldn't believe in myself to separate me from the mental that distant me from the realities. Where do I used to heard all of this before? Go figure... I definitely going mental if I don't thrust myself because that kind of logic is only for the losers. I'm not keen enough to live like a losers. Ducati had a success story and libraries of information they could used to built a successful new bike. It just need someone with clear head to see the overall picture of their past success stories. The photo tell me that was what happened and I recognized the similarities how they enter the corner is like looking to the past.

March 17, 2015 2:23 PM

MotoGP » Ducati fired-up after leading final test

The photo in this articles tell me that Ducati GP15 has been made from optimal setting from NH69 and Stoner as the base out of the box with adjustable parameters to accept Dovizioso and Iannone settings as it's input. Iannone's bike look like were made for NH69 and Dovizioso's bike is likely were made for Stoner. If that is what they do with GP15, this season could be very interesting. But it still need a rider that consistently fight for a win every weekend to regain the title. I'm not surprise if Lorenzo or Pedrosa jump ship to ride the Ducati next seasons.

February 17, 2015 10:46 AM

MotoGP » ‘Final say’ for MotoGP software unclear

An uniform software control for MotoGP is useless and waste of time. What the Race Director need to control via software is Engine RPM limits. Each bike should transmit their censors data that read Engine RPM to the Race Director data monitors. In any case , there is a bike go beyond the Engine RPM limit, Race Director kill off the bike engine or shift to neutral gear remotely and disqualify the bike and the rider from the race. This way, RPM limit could be changed from a season to the next when all manufacture bike capable to achieve the same limits. Let say, it begin with 17K and then increase 500 unit if necessary on the following season.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »