Crash.Net User: Noriben

Comments rating: 458
Position in rating: 308

Show Comments on:

Noriben

April 18, 2015 5:58 AM

MotoGP » Hope for Melandri?

I hope this will give him some confident boost. It's hard to see the once successful rider in the pinnacle of motorcycle racing continue to suffer so much. For a long GP fan who knows his successful days, it's almost impossible to endure the current situation in which he's been ridiculed.

Noriben

April 18, 2015 5:09 AM
Last Edited 9 hours ago

MotoGP » Iannone second despite engine setback

With the allocation of 12 engines per season which consists of 18 races, one engine should last at least three weekends each. The GP15's debut looks successful so far, but we have yet to know how durable it really is. The trouble Iannone had in FP2 raises questions about the possibility that they may need more than 12 engines.

Noriben

April 10, 2015 11:29 AM

MotoGP » New chassis for Crutchlow

Codger: "Beating the likes of Smith and Redding means just nothing" Losing to them means a lot though. So logic tells us that beating them IS important.
Hahaha, nicely said.:) Yeah, it IS important for Marc to beat the likes of Bautista and Melandri because beating them means absolutely nothing for him. LOL

Noriben

April 01, 2015 7:14 AM

MotoGP » Helmet issue 'cost Lorenzo chance of victory'

Joeski: I got it!!! but I really do not need to see the lap time breakdown...if it was any less than .5 (which I know and that was also used loosely) meant I am even MORE surprised and impressed he was able to keep that pace at the top of this field in the fastest 2 wheeled sport on earth with the best riders on earth as well.....
Joeski, you are making fluitless efforts. You can never win over the people who have never ridden a motorcycle. Anyone who has any experiece riding a sportbike cannot deny that Lorenzo's performance at Qatar was nothing but a laudable effort (sheer madness to me) once they know what his helmet was like. Even the ardent haters cannot deny that. There's no need to check the lap times. Calling that helmet issue as just a 'little irritation' is nothing but an admission of having no experience riding a motorbike.

Noriben

April 05, 2015 4:31 AM

MotoGP » Aoyama called up to replace injured Pedrosa

It's really good to see many of the people here (although not majority) are in support of Aoyama. Many of the people here seem to think he's not the best but a reasonable choice under the current circumstances, at the least. What made me really sad to know was that almost all the Japanese GP fans turned out to be very critical about Honda's decision of choosing Aoyama. And many of them seem to think the idea of giving the chance to Aoyama is just absurd and completely unacceptable. I know Aoyama hadn't been able to live up to his expectations after moving up to the premior class, but they should at least give a little support to their countryman! I'm really sorry for Aoyama. This is definitely a chance in a lifetime for him as a GP racer, and I really wish him do well. Go Aoyama!

Noriben

April 03, 2015 10:22 AM

MotoGP » Helmet issue 'cost Lorenzo chance of victory'

Realist: Stop it already. As mentioned many times, I race bikes (a race prepped 848 at that) in a regional class here in California. I'm no stranger to it.
Many times? Where? When? It seems you are under the delusion that you are as famous as Valentino or something and all the people here are following every single post you make, but sorry I didn't know you, and this is the first time for me to see you CLAIM you actually ride a motorbike. And my allegation regarding riding experience was not indicating just you, it's aimed at skeptical people in general. I'm not interested in who in this site actually rides a motorbike and who does not.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »