Crash.Net User: Noriben

Comments rating: 378
Position in rating: 316

Show Comments on:

Noriben

October 15, 2014 10:31 AM

MotoGP » Smith expects Factory ‘upper hand’

Doughnuts Anyone : Race weekend predictions 7th on the grid and 8th if he get to the flag
8th? I think you're still too optimistic..... As the picture of this article happens to indicate, Cal and Yonny has been catching up with Smith lately. And there's always unpredictable Bautista, who has been suffering from setting up his bike this season. I'm afraid to say 10th could be a reasonable prediction considering the current circumstances.

Noriben

October 15, 2014 10:56 AM

MotoGP » Smith expects Factory ‘upper hand’

SasquatchBob: I tell you what, I'm bloody glad my day job doesn't get scrutinised in public like his does. Can anyone who comments on this site honestly say they are 100% perfect at what they do for a living, are consistently the best at what they do, never make mistakes, and never try and justify things that don't go perfectly from time to time? Well? Can you?
I'm perfectly happy my job gets scrutinized and criticized by tangible achievements I make, rather than a bunch of delusional talk or some intangible privilege that I could possess. And I believe most people here more than welcome the situation in which there are treated that way. Yeah, we can make mistakes, but we know we can redeem it by making another achievement. Achieving nothing and just saying 'I could have' and 'I shold have' is a totally different action.

Noriben

October 11, 2014 10:35 AM

MotoGP » Dovizioso savours ‘special’ Ducati pole

lux: Call me a hater, but I can't help but thinking that's not a "real" pole because of the advantages they're enjoying an they kinda of stole it from Vale.
That's exactly what I mean by my previous post...., there's no point talking about Ducati's pole as long as they are entitled to the open-class concessions, especially the availability of extra soft tyres in quali.

Noriben

October 08, 2014 11:11 PM

MotoGP » Aragon progress excites Tech 3 riders

Cal has finally dug up some confidence in his Ducati...., Bautista will definitely receive the maximum support from Showa & Nissin guys on the companies home soil, and he seems to be gaining some confidence in his bike as well...., Barbera has demonstrated some speed even on his first outing on his single Ducati..., and we can not underestimate Nakasuga's potential - many believe he's a mere test rider but his average performance he has demonstrated so far is actually far better than that of Bradley. Seems an extremely tough weekend waiting for Smith - 10th could be what he should be celebrating this time.

Noriben

October 07, 2014 8:58 AM

MotoGP » ‘Extra motivation’ for home star Aoyama

tieyana: Japan makes most of the bikes, why is it they have never had a real top rider. Anyone know why?
Motorcycle racing is much less popular in Japan than you could imagine, especially among people at large. Considering the level of popularity of the sport, Japan has provided quite a few top level riders, though. The sport is quite popular in Britain, but who became the champion in the GP after Sheene?

Noriben

September 30, 2014 5:11 PM

MotoGP » 20th to 5th for Bradley Smith

@Fullofit I agree that we should look at the fact. 5th + Iannone + Vale + Dovi + Dani + Marc - Cal = usual dismal 8th So, nothing extraordinary... Having said that, I think Smith deserves a certain degree of credit though - and people here usually call me a Smith hater! His pace on Sunday was not that bad, both in the dry and wet conditions. It is true that Pol had a disastrous Sunday after very promising Friday and Saturday, but the fact that Smith has finally defeated his teammate does not change. So, I would say it was indeed a laudable effort by Smith. p.s. You can add Nakasuga's name on that list. He did stand on the podium in a similar situation. (edit: Sorry, I miscalculated. 5th + 5falls - Cal = 9th. Yeah, indeed nothing extraordinary....)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »