Crash.Net User: Noriben

Position in rating: 352

Show Comments on:

Noriben

August 29, 2014 9:48 AM
Last Edited 14 hours ago

MotoGP » Beating Ducati among Smith, Tech 3 targets

“Both me and Pol [Espargaro] need to push our Tech 3 team ahead of Ducati in the Teams' Championship." Sorry, but it is YOU, not both you and Pol, who need to push the team ahead of Ducati. Your teammate has been pushing hard enough considering he's been vying for the top satellite honor and currently ranked 7th (6th a little while ago) in his rookie year. We don't need any more delusive talk of yours, just show us some tangible results. It's your home round, I wish you best luck.

Noriben

August 20, 2014 11:16 AM

MotoGP » Smith: We now know what went wrong in Brno

Nick23: Ha, all of you lot that are slating him have no idea. You're all just jealous. The fact is Bradley is quick. He's got bigger nuts than you lot put together. I hope you're all comfortable behind your keyboards. You all make it sound that it should be easy to beat the factory bikes/riders. I bet most of you have never ridden on a track. Troll off trolls.
Hi, Bradley!

Noriben

August 22, 2014 8:00 AM

MotoGP » Smith: We now know what went wrong in Brno

Stuey99:
stavo: Since he lost his hair hes not been as good!
Agreed. The same happened to Colin Edwards.
It seems they came up with an ingenious solution for that issue. Smith states that he's gonna appear in a complete different outlook for the forthcoming Silverstone round. Monster must be starting a new campaign, I presume. "Monster gives you a wig" Sorry, I couldn't resist.....

Noriben

August 17, 2014 9:51 AM

MotoGP » Lorenzo blitzes Brno warm-up

I was following the live timing in the warm-up. Lorenzo's pace was just incredible! He put in a sub 1'57" on his second lap!!!, and then he put in some consistent mid 1'56"s, and finally the sub 1'56". Hopefully, the weather will not spoil the much anticipated but belated resurrection of his - Yamaha still seems to have huge disadvantages against Honda in the rain.

Noriben

August 17, 2014 7:41 AM

MotoGP » Top Yamaha Smith on the boil at Brno

Although Brad managed to put in one good lap in the quali, I think the real situation is ironically worse for him this time in Bruno when compared to his last few races. In term of race speed, he lacks more than he usually do (more than one sec) whilst almost all the non-openclass guys including those on Ducatis lack just a few tenth from the top. So, he must find ways to transform his speed of the quali into the race pace, otherwise he will have to face a lot of harsh criticism immediately after the race.

Noriben

August 16, 2014 3:28 AM

MotoGP » Bautista ‘disaster’, Redding top Open Honda

Rumors says that Bautista has signed the contract to ride the Aprilia next year alongside Melandri. I thought he would be able to relax a little bit after sorting out his future concerns and would perform well in Bruno. So, personally I was looking forward to occasional close mid-pack fights against the likes of AE, PE, or SB in the second half of the season, but I think I was totally wrong. I shouldn't have forgotten that Bautista had always performed well ONLY when his seat was threatened.....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »