Crash.Net User: safeeuropeanhome

Position in rating: 203

Show Comments on:

safeeuropeanhome

June 27, 2015 4:59 PM
Last Edited 7 hours ago

MotoGP » Marquez: I feel that we won the race

I'm sorry but having just seen Marquez's response after the race in the press conference he sounded like a petulant child. No way he was ever making that corner cleanly with the amount of entry speed he had. There isn't any skill in using your bike like a battering ram. Edit: the photo posted with this article demonstrates it perfectly. Marquez is not in full control of that bike.

safeeuropeanhome

June 27, 2015 2:02 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP Assen - Race Results

Enthralling race with two riders at the top of their game, almost ruined by an idiotic move by Marquez at the last corner. Very lucky they both didn't crash. Marquez has an unbelievable talent but this win it or bin it attitude that he has is getting old pretty fast. There wasn't a gap there, so accept you got beat by a better man on the day instead of trying an idiotic move where you both could easily end up in the gravel.

safeeuropeanhome

June 27, 2015 4:49 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP Race Director talks Rossi, Marquez incident

Marquez will keep doing this until he hurts himself, or more worryingly hurts someone else. The race directors clearly have no appetite to punish him, I mean how many times has he gone in too hot and nearly hit the bike in front, or made contact with them. Plenty of times now. Jorge was lucky he didn't wipe him out at Barcelona and Rossi likewise today. It's quite clear Marquez doesn't really respect riders in front of him, his attitude is I'm coming through no matter what and you better move or we will have a crash. Thankfully Rossi has seen it all before and won't be intimidated. That's twice he's tried it on Rossi this season and twice it hasn't worked. If you want to play dirty with Rossi then good luck to you because he knows all the tricks better than anyone.

safeeuropeanhome

June 17, 2015 5:15 PM

MotoGP » Rossi: Stoner comeback wouldn't make a lot of sense

@Robert Danley Why would fans want him back? It's quite simple really. On a motorbike he is a genius. I would love to see Casey back simply because he has an incredible talent for riding motorcycles fast. I have to concur with Skywilk, there is racing because people love to race. If there were no fans, people would still continue to race motorcycles fast because that is what they love to do.

safeeuropeanhome

June 17, 2015 8:53 PM

WSBK » Biaggi 'to have fun' with Aprilia

I wasn't making a comment about his conduct on track, but instead his ability to ride a motorcycle fast. Never heard the expression 'form is temporary, class is permanent' used to describe sportsmen? I would have thought it was entirely obvious that was what I meant given the preceding phrase was 'I think the Roman Emperor will be quick'. But I guess the lesson is never underestimate the ability of people to make silly reactionary comments when they have their own agenda against a particular rider...

safeeuropeanhome

June 17, 2015 9:33 PM

WSBK » Biaggi 'to have fun' with Aprilia

Neither Rossi or Biaggi come out looking good from their feud which reached boiling point with that incident. I don't disagree that it was a highly classless and dangerous move by Biaggi, but like I said that isn't what I meant with the original comment. Apologies for the rather sarcastic reply, I assumed it was implicit what I meant but clearly it wasn't. And yes I am fully aware of the expression involving assumptions haha

safeeuropeanhome

June 15, 2015 2:38 PM

MotoGP » Valentino Rossi: It was not enough

Rossi needs to go with Lorenzo from lap 1. With Lorenzo in this form if Rossi doesn't out-qualify him he needs to be only one or two spots behind so he doesn't keep conceding seconds while he overtakes the slower bikes. Lorenzo is the ultimate 'rhythm' rider, give him a clear track and he is very hard to stop, whereas Rossi thrives on the battle. Both of them are fully aware of each other's strengths. Jorge knows full well Rossi is very strong in one on one battles. I think it will help Vale if Honda sort out their corner entry problems a bit and Marquez stops binning it (and hopefully Dani can find his best form) as there will be more riders at the front who can potentially disrupt Lorenzo's rhythm.

1 2 3  »