Crash.Net User: safeeuropeanhome

Comments rating: 822
Position in rating: 205

Show Comments on:

safeeuropeanhome

June 17, 2015 8:53 PM

WSBK » Biaggi 'to have fun' with Aprilia

I wasn't making a comment about his conduct on track, but instead his ability to ride a motorcycle fast. Never heard the expression 'form is temporary, class is permanent' used to describe sportsmen? I would have thought it was entirely obvious that was what I meant given the preceding phrase was 'I think the Roman Emperor will be quick'. But I guess the lesson is never underestimate the ability of people to make silly reactionary comments when they have their own agenda against a particular rider...

safeeuropeanhome

June 27, 2015 2:02 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP Assen - Race Results

Enthralling race with two riders at the top of their game, almost ruined by an idiotic move by Marquez at the last corner. Very lucky they both didn't crash. Marquez has an unbelievable talent but this win it or bin it attitude that he has is getting old pretty fast. There wasn't a gap there, so accept you got beat by a better man on the day instead of trying an idiotic move where you both could easily end up in the gravel.

safeeuropeanhome

June 27, 2015 4:59 PM

MotoGP » Marquez: I feel that we won the race

I'm sorry but having just seen Marquez's response after the race in the press conference he sounded like a petulant child. No way he was ever making that corner cleanly with the amount of entry speed he had. There isn't any skill in using your bike like a battering ram. Edit: the photo posted with this article demonstrates it perfectly. Marquez is not in full control of that bike.

safeeuropeanhome

July 12, 2015 3:34 PM

MotoGP » Latest 2015 MotoGP Championship standings

Rossi has been on the podium every round so far. That is really impressive, and it was a great result for him today finishing ahead of Jorge. The pressure is now off for Marquez and he will probably win a fair few races during the rest of the season but if Vale and Jorge stay consistent he should be too far back to challenge for the title. But this is the beauty of the sport, one bad event or crash for Rossi or Lorenzo and it could all change very quickly.

safeeuropeanhome

June 27, 2015 4:49 PM

MotoGP » MotoGP Race Director talks Rossi, Marquez incident

Marquez will keep doing this until he hurts himself, or more worryingly hurts someone else. The race directors clearly have no appetite to punish him, I mean how many times has he gone in too hot and nearly hit the bike in front, or made contact with them. Plenty of times now. Jorge was lucky he didn't wipe him out at Barcelona and Rossi likewise today. It's quite clear Marquez doesn't really respect riders in front of him, his attitude is I'm coming through no matter what and you better move or we will have a crash. Thankfully Rossi has seen it all before and won't be intimidated. That's twice he's tried it on Rossi this season and twice it hasn't worked. If you want to play dirty with Rossi then good luck to you because he knows all the tricks better than anyone.

safeeuropeanhome

June 17, 2015 9:33 PM

WSBK » Biaggi 'to have fun' with Aprilia

Neither Rossi or Biaggi come out looking good from their feud which reached boiling point with that incident. I don't disagree that it was a highly classless and dangerous move by Biaggi, but like I said that isn't what I meant with the original comment. Apologies for the rather sarcastic reply, I assumed it was implicit what I meant but clearly it wasn't. And yes I am fully aware of the expression involving assumptions haha

1 2 3 4  »