Crash.Net User: Conrice

Position in rating: 128

Show Comments on:

Conrice

July 15, 2014 8:32 PM
Last Edited 1 day 15 hours ago

MotoGP » Hayden: I need to get healthy

MattyMKO745: And you seem to forget that Scott is a rookie compared to Hayden who is a veteran... and he only missed one race... and if you get into the results a bit more, you will see a lot of things that stand out
You're right. I was counting the race in which Hayden was blatantly taken out by Iannone. But I don't care about the rookie thing. He's raced at all of these tracks on motorcycles for years now. If it was a rookie coming from the USA (for example) who had never seen the tracks, I'd consider it. I watched a rookie walk away with the championship last year against all the "aliens". Since Scott says he's every bit as good as Marquez (his words, certainly not mine), he should walk away from the other customer Hondas. He hasn't done so thus far. If he takes Sachsenring's result and translates it to most of the other races this year - I'll believe it. 'Til then...

Conrice

July 15, 2014 8:26 PM

MotoGP » Redding 3.5s from Bautista

MattyMKO745: I must correct myself.. writing in rage does not help.. but you need to take into account that he has a bit of experience now and you cannot argue with the point that Scott will only improve, which cannot be said for Hayden at least, maybe his wrist won't heal up...
If it's his experience coming into his own - a trend will develop. So lets wait and see. If Nicky comes back at Indy and is healthy and continues to consistently finish at the sharp end of the customer Honda's, you need to rethink Scott. What I don't understand is that the haters think Hayden is an average rider and shouldn't in GP. But when Scott Redding manages to finish behind him, they're the same people who say, "Yeah, well, he was pretty close to an experienced rider like Hayden." Which one is it? And look at what the other rookies have been doing. I seem to remember one of the rookies last year doing something spectacular... I can't remember exactly...

Conrice

July 18, 2014 8:21 PM

MotoGP » Second wrist surgery for Nicky Hayden

You all do know that next year, HRC is giving the RC213V engine to the RCV1000r guys, right? It won't have a seamless transmission, that's it. And he's contracted through next season. So stop with all of the "get out now" and "it's a non competitive bike" comments. We know. Hayden knows. Next year could be a different story though, especially if they implement a bigger gas tank to ease up on the electronic development and Nicky's wrist gets better.

Conrice

July 15, 2014 11:57 PM

MotoGP » Redding 3.5s from Bautista

alanw5293: Cornice.. Do you really think MM would have set Moto gp jumping for joy on Scott's Fire blade.grow up.
You are another statistic showing how our education system is failing.... If MM can come and beat Rossi/Pedrosa/Lorenzo - let alone everyone else, then, surely, Redding should be able to handle Abraham, Aoyama, and Hayden on equal machinery as a rookie - that's the point (even more so when Scott has said he's as good as MM). Sorry, I guess I should have explained it to you like a 2 year old. I wasn't stating that he should be fighting for the title. I know what bike he's on. I just don't think it takes a year for a rookie to come to grips with a GP bike when he's come up through the classes that race on the same track. If a rookie can dominate the aliens, then Scott - if he's on the level - should be able to handle Aoyama, Abraham, and Hayden. And he only passed Hayden while Nicky was on the sideline with an injury. Get it now?

Conrice

July 18, 2014 11:52 PM

MotoGP » Second wrist surgery for Nicky Hayden

@ TalentFan: I didn't say he was going to win. But it's a good chassis, and he's getting pneumatic valves. That's a serious improvement. Everyone keeps talking/joking about the RCV being a Fireblade - and it's going to get better, that's all. oh, and HE'S CONTRACTED THROUGH '15. There's that... I'm tired of the "Get out now" posts. It's pointless and stupid. It'd be like me shouting "Pedrosa - go to Suzuki" right now. It's over, he's not going anywhere, the bikes going to get better.

Conrice

July 19, 2014 4:34 AM

MotoGP » Second wrist surgery for Nicky Hayden

reinmacre: With all due respect, I'd call a MotoGP title more than decent. Pedrosa's has what, 28+ MotoGP wins. That's decent, wait a minute, impressive, no MotoGP title though. If and when DP26 wins his first premier class title, he will have exactly as many titles as Nicky. As the hater's continue to try and diminish the validity of Nick's '06 title remember this. The 2006 field was more stacked with talent than the present MotoGP grid. Also, it's not like the Pedrosa's, Menaldri's, Stoner's, etc didn't want to win the title. All riding badass 990's without today's electronics. HUGE difference. To the detractor's that continue to bag on NH69, ponder this. Show me a rider in any paddock that comports himself in a more professional manner than Hayden, and I'll give you a good deal on some oceanfront property in Arizona. Translation, it ain't gonna happen.
And, BOOM goes the dynamite.

Conrice

July 16, 2014 12:02 AM

MotoGP » Redding 3.5s from Bautista

MattyMKO745: Conrice, don't get me wrong I quite like Nicky ad hopefully he will recover from that injury...But in the end final standings will tell the whole story, regardless any results at the races and at the moment they are pointing in Scott's direction... hopefully exciting races are awaiting us until the end of the season!! :)
And believe me, If Scotty wins the RCV customer "championship", then I'll gladly applaud him. It's half way through, there's a long break for Hayden to recover. For sure, if Hayden comes back healthy, and Scott continues to win like Sachsenring - then it's no anomaly.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »