Crash.Net User: alanw5293

Comments rating: 379
Position in rating: 399

Show Comments on:

alanw5293

July 16, 2015 1:58 AM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

Realist: Doing it again,not winning the bike argument so you try to turn the thread around to dissing Scott again. Have never said Scott has not been a disappointment as for not being strong enough what sort of a dum sh.t comment is that. The Honda this year has not changed much?Ask you MM boy if he agrees with you there. My brother is a guy who never knows when he should just shut the f.ck up and stay quiet because he spouts the same sh.t over and over again.

alanw5293

July 16, 2015 12:21 AM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

Realist: You are doing it yet again,not talking about Cal,once again you said "hope another rider gets Reddings bike so the point can be proven" but it will not be the same bike!So any comparison is not relevant. You made the comment and it is non provable because of the differential. 2015 engine will have been put into a big furnace. Team will not be new to class. Michelin tyres. Standard ECU. NOT THE SAME BIKE.

alanw5293

July 15, 2015 5:53 PM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

TheBoogieMan: @Alan I think He meant Redding was to have Bautistas factory RCV slot not the exact bike Bautista rode. And im sure Bridgestone will fix Hondas Problems very shortly for them ... Actually they have already started.
I know exactly what they are saying and I know what I am saying.Yes he took Bautista's slot but that does not mean it is the same bike and if another rider gets Scott's slot it will not be the same bike so any comparison on results are irrellivant...the haters just want their opinion of Scott to be vindicated.

alanw5293

July 15, 2015 10:32 AM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

Ampere: You too are not getting the message. Bautista had a 2014 version whether it had Showa/Nissin or not. Scott has had to cope with the worst incarnation of the bike ever in the 2015 version.Honda has had to pull out all the stops to make it work for MM. The line that sparked the thread was "I hope another rider gets Readings bike so the point can be proven". The fact is that if Scott looses the ride whoever gets it will be provided with a 2016 version which will be different again as Honda have to rectify the engine that has been the main issue this year,so their results will have no comparison due to the fact that the equipment was different.

alanw5293

July 15, 2015 1:35 AM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

Realist:
HansieMGP: Crutchlow has the luck of a few experienced LCR team with an excellent head technician, and even he is having problems, even at one of his most favorite tracks
Even when Crutchlow has problems he still ends up in the top 10. It's not luck. Crutchlow is a better GP rider than Redding. I hope another rider gets Redding's bike just so the point can be proven.
They wouldn't get Scott's bike ,they would get a a 2016 version which will be a step above this years you can guarentee after the problems MM has had.Wonder how many people at HRC have lost their jobs over this years mistakes?

alanw5293

July 15, 2015 5:39 AM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

Realist: You really don't get it do you,you can quote what ever you want...Scott was to have Bautista's place in the team riding the factory spec machine,but it was to be a 2015 spec not the 2014 spec that Bautista rode,so that makes it a different bike,fact. Scott rides ,badly ,the 2015 spec bike,if he looses his position the replacement would get to ride the new 2016 spec which potentially will be a much better bike. Bet Cal would have loved to have had Bradl's bike from last year? Do you want me to write it slower for you to understand?

alanw5293

July 15, 2015 2:06 AM

MotoGP » Redding: I lost the chance to prove myself

Realist: Bautista had the 2014 spec bike. Scott has the 2015 spec bike with which MM has not been happy. VDS will have a 2016 spec bike next year. These are facts,you of all the trolls here are always talking facts and each incarnation of the bike is different and next years is going to be different again and there is no way that after this years issues that next years is not going to be measurably better!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »