Crash.Net User: kenfaustus

Comments rating: -7
Position in rating: 6597

Show Comments on:

kenfaustus

September 25, 2014 1:41 PM

MotoGP » Nicky Hayden confirmed for Aragon return

TalentFan:We should not need to argue about whether rider X or Y would be able to win if he had a Factory bike, and that rider Z only wins BECAUSE he has the best bike IMO. They should ALL be on bikes that can do that.
In 05 Marco on a Honda SAT bike beat Hayden. He was beating Hayden un 06 until he was injured by Sete. CE was on a factory Yamaha, where did that go. Spies got beaten by SAT yamahas and Hondas. Same goes for Crutchlow who Iannone on a SAT Ducati almost doubles his points. In FACT Biaggi who coveted the factory Honda seat had his WORSE year on the Repsol Honda !! LOL !! Oppps, the same for Sete who rejected the Repsol seat for "loyalty" to Gressini, but got a full factory HRC support Honda, only to do worse like Biaggi ! Mind you, the Moto2 bikes all have the same engines. Were was MM? Slaughtering the competition.

kenfaustus

September 25, 2014 1:35 PM

MotoGP » Nicky Hayden confirmed for Aragon return

LeisuresuitLarry: This is surely just a fact of life isn't it? The best riders will always be on the best factory bikes and the rest will be at a disadvantage. NH was there himself in 2006 - an RC211V that was markedly superior than anything else on the track?
True, that Nick had the wunder bike, but consider that Hayden was running third in the WC behind a leading Capi and Marco (on the 05 bike) - but as fate would have it, both would end in the hospital and injured the rest of the season - as Rossi with a broken wrist and and an unreliable machine. No injuries of marco (who finished AHEAD of Hayden in 05) , capi and rossi Hayden would NOT have won despite a vastly superior bike. Yeah, Hayden had his time: of massive luck, but not of great riding. He still rides the same.

kenfaustus

September 25, 2014 1:08 PM

MotoGP » Nicky Hayden explains injury, operation

R6Ryder: I don't think he took a "huge" amount of time at all. Anyone who rides or races knows that the wrist and hands have to be in great shape. I bet an average guy who doesn't ride/race couldn't ride my bike for more than about 30 minutes (let alone race) before feeling fatigued in that area and would want to get off. .
Broke my radial, had it plated and within 3 weeks walking with crutches - which is significantly more stress than racing a bike. In fact, had I been able to weigh my leg, I would have been able to race. "Schwantz defies the pain barrier: British Grand Prix: World motorcycling champion shrugs off Doohan's challenge and distraction of a broken wrist to clinch victory" "Cracked tailbone, broken ankle, but the Italian doctors missed all that, as they do," Russell says. "Without that day of me riding through that pain, I would've never been a world champion."

kenfaustus

September 24, 2014 12:26 AM

MotoGP » Nicky Hayden confirmed for Aragon return

"I didn't want to come back until I knew I had done everything I could to recover and I am happy with the result. I managed to get on the podium the first year we raced at Motorland, I quite like the circuit and it has some fun corners.” As I predicted or rather predictable the Aragon "come back" by Hayden since, indeed, he did a podium there with a "backyard" pass on Lorentho - and therefore has been waiting for the best possible scenario in order to hopefully do well and improve marketing appeal. Will getting back to 100% fit will make any difference remains to be seen. My take is that it wont and chances are Hayden wont beat Redding and if by any chance he does it will be at best by a last minute "backyard" pass. Will be interesting.

kenfaustus

September 25, 2014 1:10 PM

MotoGP » Nicky Hayden explains injury, operation

Valentino Rossi finished third at the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca while still using crutches after breaking his leg in Mugello. "It is a bit more difficult at Laguna compared to Sachsenring especially for my leg and also a little for my shoulder." Shoulder injuries are among the worst, most riders agree..." "Assen 1992...Schwantz suffered a dislocated and broken hip, and a left arm with two broken bones that had to be plated...But fifteen days after Schwantz broke his hip in Assen he was racing in Hungary (placing 4th). There is more.... See.... www.sportrider.com/sportbikes/racing-while-injured-damaged-goods

kenfaustus

September 25, 2014 1:47 PM

MotoGP » Nicky Hayden confirmed for Aragon return

Rayzerp2:
LeisuresuitLarry: Haven't heard Nikki's name linked with any rides next year.
He has a contract with Aspar for next year.
He could easily get out - real easy. The team is hardly happy, same as sponsors and Hayden could argument that the package was not as promised. Aprillia clearly has shown no interest, nor any of the A teams and of course NONE of the factory teams, nor Suzuki has shown any interest....Seems Hayden has no were else to go in motogp. Unless Hayden is able to pull a "trick daddy" hat trick next season.....

kenfaustus

September 15, 2014 11:57 AM

MotoGP » Victorious Valentino Rossi 'at the best of my career'

kingfish007: lucky for VR that Marc crashed.
"luck" is having your competitor IN FRONT crash, not when you handed your competitor's ash down in a humiliating defeat - as if Lorenezo were to crash and say "Rossi was lucky Lorenzo crashed" The only lucky one here is Pedrosa, who would have missed the podium and second place in the WC. "“I'm happy with how today went, despite the crash due to my first mistake of the season, because yesterday I did not think that I would be capable of sticking with the Valentino and Jorge" MM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »