NASCAR » Busch: Stewart 'dumped' me at Daytona

Carol - Unregistered

July 10, 2009 8:56 PM

Bush wrecked himself! I don't care for Tony Stewart but I was happy to see him win that race. Kyle is always a crybaby. He didn't feel that way when he wrecked Junior last year, did he?

Aaron - Unregistered

July 10, 2009 9:31 PM

That's about right. Busch is just a crybaby little pansy. Stewart did absolutely nothing wrong. All he did was keep his foot in the gas and drive straight through Busch. I say it's about time Kyle put himself into the wall, and I hope it hurt. The only problem is, he's so immature that he won't learn anything from the incident and will continue to drive with reckless abandon.

Philly - Unregistered

July 10, 2009 10:21 PM

I love Tony Stewart so this victory was sweet, As far as Kyle Bush goes he needs to grow up he seems to think it's ok to wreck anyone in his way but he's gonna cry whine pout and anything else he can think of when he don't win

Lucy - Unregistered

July 11, 2009 2:16 AM

Busch attempted to block Stewart leaving Stewart with the choice of driving into the wall or breaking hard and being hit from behind with the same result.He chose to do neither and Baby Busch copped exactly what he asked for.

Kelly - Unregistered

July 11, 2009 7:50 AM

Block once..ok, block twice and it's your own fault. Kyle "I have to have it my way or I throw a tantrum" Busch wrecked himself. He tried to block Tony twice and came up into in once Tony was along side of him. He wouldn't think twice about doing it to anybody else. Shows what lack of character he has by having a good conversation with Tony and think backstabbing him to the press.

sokudo - Unregistered

July 11, 2009 2:42 PM

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! grow up!
what a complte and utter p***k. he can't handle losing so he tries to rat out stewart in the process.
i'd understand being unhappy but it was his own fault. to me, this is like schumacher on villeneuve. tried to take out the better man, and it backfired so get over it kyle.

Gabby - Unregistered

July 11, 2009 10:54 PM

I like Kyle but this is just getting old. Grow up Kyle. You caused that Wreck At Daytona not Tony. Tony did what he had to do to win the race. And you blocked once too often and you kissed the wall for it.

Jean - Unregistered

July 12, 2009 1:11 AM

I agree!! Grow up Kyle. You made a bad move and it cost you! If the shoe was on the other foot, you'd say "it was racing"! Tell me, are you man enough to go racing this weekend without any paybacks?