For the second round of the Stingray RV Super One Championship for Rotax classes the series moved to the scenic surroundings of Rowrah in England's Lake District where the undulating Lakeland Stadium circuit threw up nearly a full set of different winners to the opening round at PFI.

A welcome visitor to the championship was multiple world champion Mike Wilson, brought in by Tonykart to mentor Canadian driver Lance Stroll, the son of Mont-Tremblant circuit owner Lawrence Stroll. But despite being a highly decorated racer in his home country and with Wilson at his side, Stroll found the going tough and although he made it into the finals in the Mini Max class, a DNF and a 23rd place finish was all he could muster.

While Stroll toiled near the back Sam Ward emerged victorious in the first Mini Max final over Oliver Myers and Harry Webb with PFI winner George Russell only seventh. In final two Webb edged out Ward by three seconds but only after a terrific battle. Ryan Norris completed the podium with Bobby Thompson and Myers rounding out the top five with Russell back in twelfth.

Andy King won a truncated opening Junior Rotax final, which was stopped several laps short of its intended distance when James Singleton, Jonathan Davis and Oliver Hodgson crashed. Jack Marshall and championship leader Matt Parry followed King home with Marshall feeling particularly disappointed after leading until the final lap.

Fourth in the first final Sean Babington claimed his first win of the season in final two while Marshall gained a measure of revenge on King by passing him for second place on the final lap, albeit with a move that forced them both wide and allowed Babington through for the win. Parry ran with the leaders until losing his nose and having to pit for repairs allowing Steven Handford to finish fourth and GP Plate holder Ash Hand to take fifth.

The only double winner of the weekend came in Senior Rotax where Tom Fawcett scooped the honours. After a to-and-fro battle between himself and Jake Ball in the first final Fawcett kept his nose in front by seven tenths to take the win with Ed Brand third nearly five seconds down.

By this point of the meeting defending champion Michael Simpson was already packing up having been disqualified in one of his heats for excessive clutch slip and excluded from the remainder of the weekend.

Fawcett and Ball picked up where they left off in final two although Ball couldn't mount a challenge on this occasion and had to settle for second again, this time more than two seconds adrift of the new championship leader. John Stewart charged through from the last chance repechage to claim third place ahead of Jack Dex and Daniel Graham as Brand failed to finish.

Lucas Orrock was the only driver to taste victory at PFI and at Rowrah as he won the first Rotax 177 final but the last race belonged to Stephen Cobb. After two runner-up finishes at PFI and a fourth in the first final at Rowrah Cobb made no mistake this time as he swept by Orrock and final one runner-up David Griffiths in the early stages and then held on for dear life as Griffiths and Orrock tried everything to get by.

But Cobb was stout in his defence and eventually ran out the winner by nine hundredths from Griffiths, Orrock, Luke Woodland and Tom Holland. Tim Penton, who finished third in the first final, was sixth in final two.