With the dust having settled from the opening round of the championship, the Super One TKM circus moved from one area of natural beauty in North Wales to another in Cumbria's Lake District and the Lakeland Stadium in Rowrah for round two of the 2010 season.

After pre-event snow at Glan Y Gors in early April, a mid May date in Cumbria will never guarantee good weather but thankfully the skies stayed dry for the finals.

Double Glan Y Gors winner Billy Monger could only manage a third and a fourth in the two Cadet Honda finals as wins went to Dave Wooder and Jack Evans. Evans fell just shy of completing the double with a close second place to Wooder in the first final while Wooder's bid for a double went south on the last lap of the second final when he miss-timed a move on Evans and fell from second to tenth.

Dino Lee and Luke Knott completed the race two podium ahead of Monger and Robbie Gallier.

Dan Burton won both Junior TKM finals, beating Will Van Es by half a second in the first race and James Peace by nearly two seconds in the second. Peace, who finished third in final one, retained his championship lead over Oliver Basey-Fisher who could only manage a ninth and a sixth in the two finals.

Ryan Stronach briefly held second in the last race but lost out to Peace although he was able to keep Matt Davies at bay for the final podium position.

Michael West won both Senior TKM Four Stroke encounters and vaulted into the points lead in the process. After finishing one of the finals at Glan Y Gors half way up an embankment defending champion Adam Nichols got his title bid back on track with a pair of second place finishes with William Thomas and Luke Graver completing the podium in the two finals.

After a bad tempered season opener the TKM Extreme class saw defending champion Daniel Eadon open his 2010 account in style with a double victory. Joe Porter claimed a brace of second places and moved atop the points table despite having failed to win a final so far with Phil Smith and Jason Moore completing the two podiums.

The two drivers at the centre of the controversy at Glan Y Gors, Charlie Bruce White and Randall Lynn didn't feature heavily in either final, finishing sixth and 24th respectively in the first race with neither reaching the chequered flag in the second race.