Rally UK » Strong start for Harraway.

JJ - Unregistered

February 22, 2008 5:46 PM

Saltbush.....(and everyone else), This would be one way to chat off the MotoGP radar. I don''t think we''d be much bother to anyone here as it doesn''t look like anyone posts here any way. Bookmark this page and you can zing in here any old time.

Saltbush - Unregistered

February 22, 2008 7:35 PM

jj;what are you doing to me,computers are not my forte,I read your message 20 times before I could work out what it was/is you wanted me to do, and of course once I navigated my course and find base The Morgue had already docked,then after my effort you ask me to book mark,what is a book mark???? I don't think Crash mind us using any site as long as they are getting hits, I've been told that is how they sell their advertising by the number of hits, not sure if they count hits to threads. Just thought is a book mark the same as favorites I'll find out,,,,, perhaps :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Saltbush - Unregistered

February 22, 2008 7:43 PM

JJ;Yep a book mark is the same as favourites,I have astounded myself,do you know anything about front wheel drive MotoGp racing cycles???The Morgue loves Speed Skating I wonder if he knows an Aussie won a Gold Medal at the Olypics for Speed Skating ;) ;) ;) ;)

JJ - Unregistered

February 22, 2008 8:17 PM

I'm in a hurry right now so I can't spend any time with you on the front wheel drive R&D at the moment. Speed skating I haven't watched in years but have enjoyed it in the past....It's racing ain't it?! I was thinking of removing my post as to how to get here after a while to cover our tracks...Not sure how to do that - Saltbush yer not alone when it comes to these bloody computers :?

The Morgue

February 22, 2008 9:14 PM

Yup Speed skating is about racing. It's something we people from the little country are good at ;-) Before the climate change there was a race over 200 kilometers through the countryside connecting 11 cities, great stuff.
Now most people skate on 400 m ice rings, the same where the Ice Speedway is held.

Saltbush, you can find in the preferences of your webbrowser (probably Microsoft Explorer) a way to show a 'favourites bar' , that is a horizontal line in the top of your screen that displays all your favs. If you know how to go about it you can add a favourite by 'dragging' the icon next to the web adress (the h t t p thing) down into that favourites bar with your mouse

Saltbush - Unregistered

February 22, 2008 11:59 PM

The Morgue;your instructions about a webbrowser what ever the hell who or it is, is the most complicated thing that I have ever read, in fact I would prefer to assemble IKEA furniture following their instructions than sort out who is my favourite webbrowser with bar and horizontal line :? :? :?If I tried that I would be a week without a computer as it is that long before my 8year old grand son comes to visit :) :)

The Morgue

February 23, 2008 12:42 AM

This is frustrating as I feel I am failing you as teacher :rolleyes:
It used to be my job to get people to do things on computers they never thought they could...
difficult to do it with half a world distance between us.

Saltbush - Unregistered

February 23, 2008 2:44 AM

The Morgue; it is even more difficult teaching somebody that is from about 3 era's before they were invented,if you can teach me to be a failure you should feel you have achieved,at least if I am a failure I am on the radar screen,a successful failure could become the "in" phrase.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »