Entries are now open for the Suzuki Tempest Rally – the innovative Hampshire-based rally which runs separate events for four wheel drive and two wheel drive cars.
This year the event takes place on Saturday November 8 and regulations are now available online at www.tempestrally.com
Scutineering takes place at Pegasus Village in Aldershot on Friday November 7. Central servicing will once again be based at Pegasus Village which will also feature a rally show and live action on the Rushmoor Arena stage.
The Suzuki South of England Tempest Rally is a round of:
- The Silverstone Tyres BRC Challenge;
- The MSA English Rally Championship;
- The Suzuki Swift Sport Cup;
- The BAFMA Land Rover Challenge;
- The RallyingUK.com ASWMC Loose Surface Rally Championship;
- The Ward Construction AEMC Stage Rally Championship;
- The Rally 2008 Loose Surface Stage Rally Championship;
- and The Middlesex Challenge.