RR » Guy Martin abandons early comeback plans

Guy Martin, who survived a 170mph crash during the 2010 Isle of Man TT, has put his racing return on hold on medical advice, ending hopes of a quick return.

SeanM - Unregistered

July 08, 2010 1:33 PM

Peter File (good name, very funny sex with children) come and call me a bellend.

I didn't go to meet him but spoke to a family who had travelled from 3 hours away to wish him well.

If you think it's cool just not to turn up or tell any website you aint going then I would suggest you are the bellend. I live in Halifax if you're anywhere near?

Matt - Unregistered

July 08, 2010 2:03 PM

Did that race already take place? If not, then it seems like he IS telling a website that he's not going... so what's the issue???

Probably a smart move on his part. Although I can't understand a word he says, I still like him. Get well soon, Guy.

Matt

CletusQWashingMachineIII

July 08, 2010 2:09 PM

Buckmaster blasts Martin for bad blog etiquette saying "Bad back should not hinder his performance at the keyboard. He needs to sort his updates out, you don't see professionals like what I am letting down women, children and small fuffy animals do you, eh?"

Richard Mushet

July 08, 2010 2:12 PM

So they were only going to the hillclimb because guy was going? Bit sad really. They could've just sent him a message on his blog?

Anyway, I doubt it cost a fortune to get into the Mount, and it was more than likely a good day out anyway, like any meeting there.

Fitzjnr - Unregistered

July 08, 2010 3:44 PM

I have raced the Southern 100 a number of times and it not the place to make a return in you are not 100% fit. Tough old circuit with lots of heavy breaking.

Anyone who has the 2005 Southern 100 DVD will see me with my driver in the wall at Church Bends. 5 years on this week and I still hurt daily.

You always have to set yourself a goal on when you will 'come back' and I think it is wise that Guy takes the advice of a doctor.

ECKEY1 - Unregistered

July 08, 2010 4:55 PM

SEAN M YOU SAID NOTHING HAD BEEN SAID ABOUT GUY NOT ATTENDING GOODWOOD OR THE 100 DID YOU NOT READ THE ARTICAL ON CRASH NET WHERE ABOUTS ARE ILL HAVE YA YOU **

1 2 3 4  »