RR » 500cc legend Mick Doohan to lap at TT

Mick Doohan will be one of the headline attractions at this year's Isle of Man TT after agreeing to sample the infamous Mountain Course.

Ian S - Unregistered

March 23, 2011 3:07 PM

"Flamboyant"? Is there another Mick Doohan that I'm unaware of? The one that wasn't an ice cool company man who didn't just talk the official Honda line when he was racing? Anyway, it will be good to see him at the TT where the characters truly are flamboyant.

Kraemer - Unregistered

March 23, 2011 5:19 PM

I for one will be heading over to the TT this year to protest. This murder-fest should be banned once and for all. My website already has 38 people who are making the trip with me this year to finally out an end to this!

slb415 - Unregistered

March 23, 2011 5:37 PM

Kraemer,

Get a life. The TT is dangerous I agree, but you need to wind your neck in a bit. Guys that race there are the best of the best and know the risks involved.

Fitzjnr - Unregistered

March 23, 2011 8:06 PM

Kraemer, Don't be just a bell end. Murder fest as you put it? We (yes I have done the TT) enter it of our own free will and a personal challenge. Everyone who lines up on the start line knows the risks and are there because they WANT to be there. If you turn up with 38 people to try to stop the TT, expect a kicking from the riders who want to do it, let alone the 40,000 fans. And just in case you think I am pulling your chain about having done the TT, look up the name Fitzgerald under sidecar passengers, you should find me there 1994 and 1995.

RaceFan - Unregistered

March 23, 2011 11:20 PM

I have a great respect for what those guys do there. I've seen some YouTube footage and it looks mad. I'm sure when I'm sitting in someone's front garden with a beer or a cup of nice English tea it will look even madder.

Doohan said it all, really. Top bloke.

Kraemer - Unregistered

March 23, 2011 11:20 PM

What scares me is that the people who race the TT WANT TO DO IT!! People this is suicide! You might aswell all go and jump of a cliff, the end result is the same as racing the TT. Trust me on this, all I want to do is make this safer than what it currently is. You will all thank me one day.....

1 2 3 4  »