RR » Crutchlow joins Doohan, Hayden for TT lap

Cal Crutchlow joins Mick Doohan, Nicky Hayden and Ian Hutchinson in completing a lap of the Isle of Man TT mountain course this year.

TG4TT - Unregistered

May 16, 2011 5:16 PM

3000 road deaths each year in the UK.
600 pedestrians killed each year in the UK.
48 deaths in the UK as a result of assault by sharp object in 2010
5 deaths caused by falling out of bed in the UK in 2010

200 deaths at the TT in 100 years.

I would ban beds, sharp objects, walking and traffic before worrying about the TT.

LA-Xstream - Unregistered

May 16, 2011 7:16 PM

@Kraemer

Sit back and enjoy the racing, dont be so hot-headed!

I think if GPracers are starting to endorse the TT, that greats such as hutchy and mcguiness should likewise be selected to perform parade laps of GP's before they begin:)

Hotwheels - Unregistered

May 16, 2011 9:16 PM

@Kraemer

Firstly, how many people are attending this start line protest?

Secondly, rather than spending alll your money on transport, and accomadation to go to something which you obviously do not like (which I see as a waste of money) why don't you donate your money to a helpful cause?

johnny - Unregistered

May 17, 2011 12:45 AM

the hotel you will be meeting at will be pleased for the publicity,but if you intend doing what you say has a negitive side. face facts the tt is the greatest road race event ever. what did rossi say can you remember you need ....s.
the racers are not there for pound notes but these are real men. costs pound notes ferry £ bike £ tyres £ petrol £ ++++++for racers not every wins dont upset the apple cart. enjoy it for what it is freedom the same freedom a racer has to which poduim he stands on
it may be.

pp916 - Unregistered

May 17, 2011 4:49 PM

Kraemer...

Having advertised what you alledgedly intend to do I suspect that you may now find yourself confronted by others with a differing opinion.....next stop the casualty dept at Nobles Hospital!

Fitzjnr - Unregistered

May 17, 2011 8:14 PM

@Kraemer

Best of luck with your protest. I might mention that Manx Radio, The IOM Police and the Motorsports Development Manager for the TT who is a personal friend of mine are all expecting you, so good luck with your protest.

There are some big ugly men lined up in the start numbers too and I am sure they would love to show you what they think.

I have, as I mentioned before, competed at the TT and no one can ever take those memories away from me.

I am watching a close friend die of cancer at the moment and I can say I would rather be killed racing with a smile on my face than go through what he is going through.

How about make a protest against mountaineering, maybe from the top of everest. With any luck you will fall off.

Fitzjnr - Unregistered

May 17, 2011 9:06 PM

Haha shame admin decided to edit my post when I really said what I was thinking. Oh well what I have posted still gets the point over.

I am sure you can find the words I used to describe you if you look in a mirror.

1 2  »