RR » NW200: Michael Dunlop 'not worrying about anyone'

'I'm not worried about [Alastair] Seeley – he's the least of my problems' - Michael Dunlop

tomcol - Unregistered

May 18, 2012 7:57 PM

Seeley will completely destroy Dunlop and everyone else for that matter. He owns the NW200 now and won there a few years ago when no one else had ever heard of him.

Dunlop will win the pie eating contest, of that theres no doubt.

Raymy - Unregistered

May 18, 2012 8:50 PM

I've huge respect for Alistair Seeeley but far more for Michael Dunlop. Why? because the latter has raced and won at all road races including the NW200. Remember 2008? now that took guts.

I wish Alistair, Michael and all other riders a safe and successful NW200 and season ahead.

wes graham - Unregistered

May 19, 2012 8:12 PM

When michael pulled the plug bye not riding in the uper twins i posted that he had taken too much on to the determinate of his riding in running his team.i stand bye this statement. if he had williams hondas he would have won a few races. better get sorted for i o m. wes graham.

fireblade - Unregistered

May 19, 2012 10:17 PM

Michael wants to do all the work to his own bikes but it appears hes not making a great job of it,he might be better off letting mcadoos spanner do it and take himself off for a rest and put in some miles on the bikes

Bill - Unregistered

May 20, 2012 2:03 PM

Of those smart fellas calling him fat can you say you weigh under 11.5 stone? Maybe if you went and seen him race you would see the weight he has lost

Bill:

I did go to see Michael race and I stand by my comment

I fail to see what bearing my weight has on it as my size has nothing to do with Michaels but as I am around a foot taller and a rugby player (with a build to suit) I do weigh more than 11.5 stone (have done since I was a teenager) - its important to compare apples with apples

I would like to mention that my last body fat measurement (measured with callipers) was 7% - is Michaels less than that.......?

I suspect I won't get an answer to this question.......

Bill - Unregistered

May 20, 2012 9:55 PM

I don't know what his body fat is to be honest but his BMI is under 22 that's healthy not fat so their is your apple ok as a rugby player you should know it takes a certain amount of body fat to sustain muscle mass and stamina. 2 hours around TT takes stamina ask William he lost to much weight in 2010