RR » Cummins completes Milwaukee Yamaha line-up

'I feel that with the experience and equipment Milwaukee Yamaha have, I will be in a position to challenge for big bike wins not only at my home event, the TT, but in the other internationals as well' - Conor Cummins

m78 - Unregistered

December 19, 2012 5:00 PM

Great to hear he has a ride, its great that its a big team with good backing, but..... I'm not sure about the cross plane crank'd R1 around the island, I can't see it beating the blade or zx10r's

Widz

December 19, 2012 5:21 PM

Hmm it would be interesting to hear TAS' opinion on this since Hector Neil stated last week they only had some formalities to go through before signing an agreement. It would also be interesting to know why Connor has left TAS?

poopshoot - Unregistered

December 19, 2012 6:24 PM

Cummins wont see which way the hondas went at the TT.He will need neck massages each night cos he will have spent all day looking who is coming past him next.Still he will have a very nice team outfit to wear though so he will look smart when making excuses.Can see him getting a few fifth or sixths at the southern though if hes lucky and there are a few breakdowns!!Good luck to Connor though God loves a trier!!

Mike litoris - Unregistered

December 19, 2012 7:34 PM

Poopshoot.I. I didn't say he did so therefore my facts are not wrong as I didn't state a fact in the first place. There is a question mark, which makes it a question and not a statement. I am Greek and your comment is a tad racist, don't you think? Crash, could you please remove the racist comment from popshoot. This isn't a place for racism.

fireblade - Unregistered

December 19, 2012 7:43 PM

poopshoot.cant wait to tt till you eat your words.this will be connors first season fit since big smash and i believe connor was on verge of being the best road racer at the time of his crash best of luck to him just a pity hes not on a honda

calbear13

December 20, 2012 12:44 AM

Don't know why TAS was worried with the publicity stunt that is Josh Brookes so much. Cummins is a full scheduled road rider who still has pace but hasn't had a healthy season since the crash at the Verandah in 2010. The incident at the NW200 this year wasn't his fault and he's shown more guts than I ever could through all of it. I'm a Suzuki guy but good luck to him next to William.

PatrickD

December 20, 2012 9:14 AM

When we see how well he went on a Macadoo Kawasaki, and his great passion and determination for the TT, I've no doubt about his ability to win this year. I reckon he'll push mcguinness more than anyone. Gary Johnson needed a talking to for ruining last season for conor.

1 2  »