The North West 200 road races in Northern Ireland will continue to be backed by Vauxhall Motors Ltd in 2016.
The company has extended its title backing of the international event for a fourth year, with the legendary race set to take place from May 10-14.
Top competitors Ian Hutchinson and Alastair Seeley were present at the announcement on Wednesday at the Giant's Causeway on the north Antrim coast.
Seeley, who is the joint most successful rider ever at the event after joining Robert Dunlop on 15 wins last year, said: “It is great to have a big company like Vauxhall involved in bike racing.
“The North West 200 team work hard to put on a good show each year and this support will be vital in helping to make it all come together for 2016.”
His sentiments were echoed by Hutchinson, who has replaced Seeley in Northern Ireland team Tyco BMW for 2016.
“Road racing is riding the crest of a wave at the moment and a big part of that success is being able to attract good sponsors to the sport,” said the Bingley Bullet.
“To have Vauxhall back for a fourth year at the North West 200 means it works for them as a company also.”
NW200 Event Director Mervyn Whyte added: “Vauxhall provides us with finance, a vehicle fleet and significant branding around the circuit, all of which are vital in running an International event each year.
“We have enjoyed longstanding support from the local Council and the financial and logistical input we receive is vital in ensuring the International North West 200 continues to attract the best road racers in the world to our grid for local residents and visitors alike to enjoy.”