WRC » Hirvonen to do Cambrian Rally

Dafydd Larcombe - Unregistered

October 09, 2009 12:56 PM

Well I think this could allow Mikko to find his notch again on gravel, its a good idea but my only concern would be the notes.

I have no idea if they just supply Pattison subjective route notes or if crews are allowed to do two passes through to make your own notes. Maybe thats why Mikko is not in the actual Rally, maybe they allow him to do a Recce.

Im sure Mikko would not want to alter his notes system to the 1 to 5 Pattison version. No dissrespect because his notes are very good, I used them on many Rallies in the past.

This is like an extended test for Mikko. You always find out more on an actual Rally than a test. I hope Mikko finds his feel good factor right away.

Mark - Unregistered

October 09, 2009 5:15 PM

Go Mikko,
I so want Mikkio to win this year, I really think he deserves it and he definatly has the performance!
He has performed almost flawless ths year and it is going to be an exciting climax to this years WRC.

Twin Cam Sam - Unregistered

October 09, 2009 6:45 PM

Nice one Taz !!!

Your right, Matt needs to polish up on those 7th places, as he is 7th in the Championship (25 points) and Ogier (24 points) is only one point behind him in 8th :?

Chris - Unregistered

October 09, 2009 8:18 PM

Taz and Twin Cam always brighten my mood. Interesting to note that Ogier is only one point behind Matt. Matt however is at the end of his fourth full season whereas Ogier is a rookie. Also Ogier has been on the podium - hope he took a photo for Matt as Matt will never get there himself.

gibbers - Unregistered

October 09, 2009 10:47 PM

surprised at mikko telling his opponents what tests he is doing, is'nt that what he did in spain so sordo uped his game as mikko wanted 2nd??? knowing this you will see loeb step up to the plate and take the honours. watch this space.

Dafydd Larcombe - Unregistered

October 10, 2009 9:47 AM

I think you will find that now the Manufacturer Battle is settled Mikko and Loeb will be absolutely flat out to win for themselves.

There will be 5 awesome drivers all trying for the win: Mikko, Jari Matti, Sebastien, Danny and Petter. Sure Henning may be trying too but I dont think thats realsitic for him to expect a win, but it will be one hell of a spectacle to watch them flat out.

We have seen Loeb turn on the speed to overhaul Jarri Matti here last year, now we need to see if Mikko can outclass Loeb in the same Battle.

I think Mikko can do it, he did it in Finland to Loeb in a straight battle with him, I know he wants this badly, so as Gibbers says above, WATCH THIS SPACE

david hutchings - Unregistered

October 11, 2009 2:45 PM

hi hope mikko wins this years rally GB hes a class driver and he deserves it this year hes become a better driver with exsperiance and this year hes worked very hard and i think it will be his year theres a lot of class drivers out there on the wrc championship but its mikko year hope mikko all the best and hope he becomes this years wrc champion not long to go now and hope ford all the best for the comming years to and all that work in ford wrc championship drivers and co drivers to with out them the drivers wouldnt be nothing so big hand to them well thats enough from me hope you enjoyed my little write up have a nice day and be there for the rally GB :)