It surely won't have escaped your notice that over the last couple of weeks we've been working hard to let you know why we think that that your motorsport life simply isn't complete unless you're following us on Twitter
. If we haven't persuaded you yet then here's our one final pitch (for now at least!) to convince you as to why you should join the thousands of people already signed up to get our latest updates via tweets:
• We're bringing you the latest news and results from an unparalleled range of motorsports championships, from F1 to MotoGP, World Superbikes to World Rally, BTCC and WTCC to DTM and NASCAR, British Superbikes and road racing to GP2 and IndyCar.
• We'll keep you up to date not only on what's just happened and all the latest championship points standings, but also what's coming up with our comprehensive preview service and full calendars of the entire year's schedules, accessed right from the homepages for each series.
• We'll also supply you with a wide range of top-quality pictures from across all those events, and regular video reports and features including interviews with some of the top motor racing stars from around the world.
• There's exclusive regular columns from the likes of MotoGP's Bradley Smith, Lotus F1's Davide Valsecchi, WRC star Mads Ostberg and BTCC's Rob Collard as well as analysis from trackside experts including GP week editor Kate Walker and three-time Guild of Motoring Writers Journalist of the Year Award winner David Tremayne.
• We're right there as the action is happening, which means you can tune in for the live text commentary wherever you happen to be - if you're out and about when it's all kicking off then our Twitter updates can be sent via text message direct to your phone so that you're never out of the loop.
• Even if you've missed the race itself, as well as getting you the breaking news we'll also bring you some of the most comprehensive and detailed race reports that you can find online, so that you'll be able to catch up and feel as if you were right there when it all happened.
• Not that it's all serious stuff with Crash.net
- we like to have fun as well, so there's a wide range of extra features including our top selection of Grid Girls from around the world, regular polls, quizzes and competitions and of course all the latest gossip and rumour (sometimes not-entirely-serious!).
• In fact there's often so much going on over a race weekend that getting alerts via Twitter when something new is added to the site is often the very best and quickest way of keeping on top of it: every tweet about a story includes a link taking you directly to the right page so that you never have to feel limited to just 140 characters.