Petter Solberg has won a sombre Rally GB, following an accident in SS15, which claimed the life of Michael Park - Markko Martin's co-driver; Sebastien Loeb had been leading and would have taken the title following Peugeot's decision to withdraw the sister 307 of Marcus Gronholm as a mark of respect, however the Frenchman opted to check into the final time control late so as not to clinch the drivers' championship in such tragic circumstances.
Overall times after SS15 / Leg 3:
1. Petter Solberg
Subaru Impreza WRC 2005 2hours 45mins 57.8secs
2. Francois Duval
Citroen Xsara WRC +01mins 17.4secs
3. Sebastien Loeb
Citroen Xsara WRC +01mins 17.9secs
4. Harri Rovanpera
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo WRC05 +01mins 29.4secs
5. Manfred Stohl
Citroen Xsara WRC +02mins 35.0secs
6. Roman Kresta
Ford Focus RS WRC 04 +03mins 17.3secs
7. Colin McRae
Skoda Fabia WRC 05 +03mins 30.4secs
8. Mark Higgins
Ford Focus RS WRC 03 +03mins 40.9secs
9. Kris Meeke
Subaru Impreza WRC +03mins 42.1secs
10. Henning Solberg
Ford Focus RS WRC 04 +04mins 20.5secs
11. Xavier Pons
Citroen Xsara WRC +05mins 19.3secs
12. Antony Warmbold
Ford Focus RS WRC 04 +05mins 28.8secs
13. Gigi Galli
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo WRC05 +09mins 40.9secs
14. Armin Schwarz
Skoda Fabia WRC 05 +09mins 53.4secs
15. Matthew Wilson
Ford Focus RS WRC 03 +14mins 35.3secs
16. Julian Reynolds
Ford Focus WRC +14mins 48.7secs
17. Craig Middleton
Skoda Fabia WRC +15mins 42.1secs
18. Aki Teiskonen Subaru Impreza +18mins 05.7secs
19. Niall McShea
Subaru Impreza +18mins 12.9secs
20. Marcos Ligato Subaru Impreza +18mins 48.0secs
Overall PCWRC after SS15 / Leg 3:
1. Aki Teiskonen Subaru Impreza 3hour 04mins 03.5secs
2. Marcos Ligato Subaru Impreza +00mins 42.3secs
3. Nasser Al-Attiyah Subaru Impreza +01mins 01.9secs
4. Hamed Al Wahaibi Subaru Impreza +05mins 23.4secs
5. Fabio Frisiero Subaru Impreza +12mins 46.4secs
6. Angelo Medeghini Subaru Impreza +12mins 46.6secs
7. Natalie Barratt Mitsubishi Lancer +23mins 48.0secs
8. Riccardo Errani Mitsubishi Lancer +29mins 30.5secs
* Medeghini handed time penalty post event. Therefore drops from fifth overall to sixth in class.
EXC. Toni Gardemeister
Ford Focus RS WRC 04 Excluded after leg 1 - underweight.
SS7. Chris Atkinson
Subaru Impreza WRC 2005 Went off the road.
SS8. Stephane Sarrazin
Subaru Impreza WRC 2005 Damaged front of car.
SS15. Markko Martin
Peugeot 307 WRC Accident.
WD. Marcus Gronholm
Peugeot 307 WRC Withdrawn following Martin's accident.
* Under the 'SupeRally' system, retired cars can re-start on subsequent legs with time penalties imposed for however many stages they miss.
# denotes elected to re-start.
denotes Production Car World Rally Championship entries.