WSBK » Valencia WSBK - Warm-up times.

thadynamitekid

April 05, 2009 10:36 AM
Last Edited 1975 days ago

This is just great, now I can't even open the SBK website at all. Thats top down management for you. What idiot decided to sit on his hands for 3 weeks then try to jump into a new webpage the day the racing began! With no more archive I guess I will have to wait and read it here because I will never get to see it either!

Sick Cylinder - Unregistered

April 05, 2009 10:47 AM

I expected Ben and Haga to be at the top, but look at Hopper - his first time on a superbike and he's less than half a second off the fastest time and already faster than his team mate - I hope he takes it steady and doesn't try too hard too soon!

F R - Unregistered

April 05, 2009 11:49 AM

Spies falls, Haga wins by 4 seconds from Laconi and Max N. Hopkins down in 10th or thereabouts - all of this from watchingthe WSBK live timing, but video stream not working, I am in Santiago this week and really frustrating not being able to watch when away from home, I hope WSBK sort their streaming out soon, wonder what happened...

motomito - Unregistered

April 05, 2009 11:51 AM

WSBK fubar! A totally foreseeable mess seeing as the live streaming has often been unwatchable due to site server overload, and so the only way to watch the races was the archive - so they discontinue it - brilliant! 7 connection drops/freezes in the STK race even, and no SBK or SSP at all. The only change for the better on the site is the contact address. Make sure you tell them what you think!

MD09 - Unregistered

April 05, 2009 11:53 AM

WorldSbk web site is AWFUL! it was excellent I could watch all the races and superpole whenever I wanted, and now this weekend I can't see a thing! IDIOTS!!! I was really enjoying the series this year, but now it looks like I can only watch Motogp and BSB. So World SBK tell us whats the point in having the most exciting series ever if only people with Eurosport can see it? I bet your sponsors are so happy with you. Well done morons.

jimmy - Unregistered

April 05, 2009 12:04 PM

Guys, this should be direct hyperlink - h t t p : / / l i v e . l a 7 . i t / a s x / e v e n t 0 3 . a s x - try to insert it into Windows Media Player (WITHOUT SPACES, of course). For me it works well...

motomito - Unregistered

April 05, 2009 1:14 PM

Big thanks for the link Jimmy. Handy that I speak Italian, but prefer Steve Martin's commentary. It's a lot better than nothing at all though! Thanks again.

1 2  »