WSBK » WSBK Mid-term report - Honda

Al - Unregistered

June 11, 2009 7:48 PM

And the Stiggy team podiumed at the first round of their first season... so Tommys team have rather a lot of catching up to do (and it would probably help if the team and rider could speak the same language)

Dopey Dale - Unregistered

June 11, 2009 9:09 PM

Tommy can hardly speak English let alone ride a bike, best he was left to lick the windows on the bus to the "special" school
When Byrne was in new team on an under funded Honda he was still fighting the factory boys in BSB, so no excuses for tommy boy and why no garbage throw his way while two times WSBK race winner and double BSB champion gets pelters from low lifes on crash Shane deserves more respect and will come good for a top 5 championship finish and best Brit

Aphex Twin - Unregistered

June 12, 2009 11:04 PM

"best he was left to lick the windows on the bus to the "special" school"

ahhhh cheers Dopey! I take it that's what a "Winowlicker" is? Often wondered about that whenever I listened to that tune... thx...

Ken - Unregistered

June 13, 2009 8:23 AM

Is this the best you Britts can come up with? Honda has no riders capable of taking Haga or Spies, and their bike isn't in the same league as the Ducati or the Yamaha this year. Are you serious - cheering them on to a potential fifth place finish??

2 Faced c*nt - Unregistered

June 13, 2009 2:27 PM

thers nothing like being a hypocrite eh Ken
posted by Ken:
What has surprised me the most aren't any of the options in the survey. What has surprised me the most about WSBK this year are the number of awful comments here on Crash regarding some of the riders.

Everybody deserves to root their favorite rider on. But those posting negative comments (you know who you are) need to give it a break. I've also detected a lot of rivalry between fans rooting for riders from GB and fans rooting for riders from USA.

Ken - Unregistered

June 13, 2009 6:18 PM

Allright 2 Faced,

You consider my last comment "awful" or "negative?" That post is mild compared to some of the trash talk out here. I never meant that people couldn't talk a bit of smack.

Frankly, I like the 'friendly' rivalry between the Brittish fans and the fans from U.S.A. I used to work with some Britts and they wouldn't have it any other way but to give each other some friendly jabs now and then.

So I'll apologize to you and anyone else I might have offended by my last post. I'll do my best to bite my tongue and keep from putting out comments that are meant to be a tease. I also joked in the post re: Haga & Kag @Roberts ranch. Please don't take it too seriously!