WSBK » Haga expecting a British threat

Cubikrube - Unregistered

June 24, 2009 11:53 AM

Team Haga Lout will be there cheering you on all the way Nori! The big flag will be out and we hope you can get some good points on the board. Any other Haga Lout's out there wanting to join up can find us near Starkeys Bar as it would seem this is one place not affected by building works!

I'm getting rather excited and it would seem the weather forecast is improving day by day, let's hope it continues.

Ganbare Nori! And Go #41!

Billy - Unregistered

June 24, 2009 11:54 AM

I'll be there watching this weekend. Would love to see the Brit lads do well but i don't care when Nori, Spies and Fabrizio are racing.

Can't wait! :D

dean stone - Unregistered

June 24, 2009 11:58 AM

I cant wait for this round, its gonna be really good, dont forget ten kate are now ohlins, look how they suddenly were running up the front, all the ten kate boys will be sharp end now and more regularly.

Best decision they've made since joining the championship, probably the worst was going to WP.

Al - Unregistered

June 24, 2009 12:33 PM

Terrible move to have WP suspension, they only managed to win 7 WSS titles in a row and the WSBK title once whilst running them...

I suppose if Kiyo happens to win at Donington you will want them all to swap to Showa or Kayaba or whatever Kiyo is now running.

irn bru

June 24, 2009 1:40 PM

There will definitely be a Brit on the podium this weekend! Hopefully it's a Ducati 1-2 and a few Brits taking points off of Spies. Could we see Fab nip in front of Spies this weekend?

DS

June 24, 2009 1:41 PM

Go Nori, I hope he does well he needs to make up for last years trip to Donington!

I hope that the weather stays dry so we can have a decent race day on Sunday, no excuses for lame performances.

7 Brits racing, all wanting to prove something at their home track should make for some bonza racing.

Bring it on rain or shine, I will be taking my wellies.

Cubikrube - Unregistered

June 24, 2009 1:53 PM

At DS

I take my wellies even if they say it's going to be dry for the next month...i also take two pairs of waterproofs....and last year i bloody well needed them :)

1 2 3 4  »