WSBK » Tough Bathurst debut for Troy Bayliss.

jimmy - Unregistered

October 13, 2009 7:46 PM

Toseland? LOL! Toseland will be kicked in the ass by mighty Cal. But I strongly agree that Baylisstic should have stayed in WSBK. Yes, he was 39 but who the hell cares? He was able to fight for the title for next at least 3 years.

Mark53

October 13, 2009 7:50 PM

@jimmy

Yeah right, Cal will do it. Keep dreaming. Toseland has won titles on two different make bikes, now he has the chance to do it on a third. To me that would make him one of the greatest SBK riders ever.

mcracing

October 13, 2009 9:26 PM

Cals better than Toseland? In which reality? Toseland has a couple of off years in Motogp and all of a sudden he sucks. I don't think so. Bayliss should never have left WSBK when he did. Can you imagine him, spies and nitro dicing it at the front. would have been awesome.

Wise owl - Unregistered

October 13, 2009 10:48 PM

If Troy was here i think it would be a totally different story to the "Ben & Nori" show we are seeing now. I think Troy speaking to Aprilia has more truth to it than we think as well. Watch this space.

jimmy - Unregistered

October 13, 2009 10:50 PM

OK guys, we'll see, we'll see... :) But here and now I predict that Cal Crutchlow will be in front of James Toseland at the end of the season. That's my opinion. But I admit that I don't like Toseland :p

jimmy - Unregistered

October 13, 2009 10:54 PM

Wise Owl: Wow, I can't imagine Troy on any other bike than Duc :). I think Xerox would rather build third bike for Troy than let him go to main Italian rivals :)

doogin - Unregistered

October 14, 2009 2:46 AM

saw this race and it was fantastic. my first time seeing the series and I was completely blown away by the production... 64 cameras in 12 cars not to mention the hundreds (?) of other cameras set up to capture the action. I have NEVER seen racing produced like that and it leaves me wondering wtf F1, WSBK, motoGP, and the rest are doing with their cameras. It blew me away and I'm an instant fan. sucks bout bayliss though.

1 2  »