WSBK » Ducati pair lament disastrous Superpole

A fall for Michel Fabrizio and a tactical error by Noriyuki Haga leave both Ducati Xerox riders in unfamiliar positions at Portimao.

RawDawg

March 27, 2010 7:18 PM

"I don't really like this track........What can I say?" - Haga

WTF?!

Nori - You're suppose to be the #1 rider on the most prestigous bike in WSBK. No one at Ducati cares if you like the track or not - get it done!!!!!

Haga is really starting to piss me off. I'm glad I didn't bet any f'kin' money on this guy. If he's having a pity party because he let yet another title slip through his grasp last year than he needs to dry the tears, get his finger out of his a55, and get on with it. I'm sick of expecting him to get it done and him coming up short.

Cilantro - Unregistered

March 27, 2010 7:22 PM

He'll do well but instead of blaming the fact that he doesn't like the track he should blame 100% the stupidity of not using a qualifier in such a tight ass field.

bri t

March 27, 2010 7:35 PM

When riders say "I don't like this track" I don't think that is all they are saying. I think they are really saying " I can't get to grips with this track" ie I can't ride it well.

Russell - Unregistered

March 27, 2010 7:52 PM

nori getting knocked out in q2 or q1 whilst sat with a shiny pair of qualifiers unfortunately isnt a new phenomenon...

He'll still be in the front bunch by the end of the first lap though :)

Norifan - Unregistered

March 27, 2010 8:49 PM

Didn't Nori and his team make this same mistake at the last round?! Have they learned nothing? Sure he's good for a lightning start, but I can't believe they let this happen again. :?

Sick Cylinder - Unregistered

March 27, 2010 9:08 PM

It's the riders decision - so it's Hagas mistake not the teams. he admits this in the interview that Crash are quoting. Still asilly mistake - you could see Biaggi and other riders putting a qualy in to reach the top 16 when their first runon a race tyre was too slow.

Steve Reddy

March 27, 2010 9:13 PM

Fab says “We hope to solve things somehow in tomorrow morning's warm-up but" Oh dear. Sounds slightly clueless about how to "solve things"
Might i suggest Ducati support the riders who are doing well on Ducks like Don Carlos, Jakub & Shakey. Checa may have realized he is getting on & if he wants to win the title this year may be his last chance.
Haga has had 12 years...I don't put money on Nori chan. L.L. slower than a Kwaka? Go Sykes!
More close racing Bring It On.

1 2  »