WSBK » Rea: I’ll ride with a smile on my face!

The Ten Kate Honda rider qualifies second on the grid for his home World Superbike round at Silverstone.

Dannyboy

July 31, 2010 8:12 PM

"Go ahead Cal, you crash first!"
"Oh, no Johnny, you crash first!"
"Well I have been in the series longer? No, be my guest Cal!"
"Johnny your such a kind chap!"
CRASHHH!!
"Kindly remove your bike from atop of mine Cal!"
"Very sorry Johnny, but please do get off me! Oh! look, there goes the rest of the blokes!"

Hugh Janus - Unregistered

July 31, 2010 8:55 PM

I've never seen so many human 'starfish' with bottles in each hand lying flat out in one place as after the races had finished at the North West 200 - you fella's can sure put it away! Still haven't cracked the effects of gravity though have ya!? - lol!
Best of luck to the Irish fellas!!! :) :) :)

dog - Unregistered

July 31, 2010 9:39 PM

what a likeable rider ,pleasent when just beaten for pole,no old gripes or buts or maybe this or tyres that,hes just enjoying himself,and giving cal the credit hes due

Roadrage

July 31, 2010 9:55 PM

As long as he and the bike don't part ways, Jonathan has a good shot at 2 podiums, at the least. I'll be cheering for him and I'm American. I needed someone to support since Ben left and Rea seems a hard riding, no excuses lad. He gave Ben his props last year and that sealed the deal for me.

Phil - Unregistered

July 31, 2010 10:22 PM

I think Rea is a better rider than many give him credit for. He soundly beat his more experienced team mates last year and always gives 100%. The team don't always seem to give him the tools to do the job.

Buck - Unregistered

July 31, 2010 11:04 PM

You can't make a slow rider fast, but you can teach a fast rider to stop crashing.

Rea seem to fit the fast rider that crashes allot category. He has potential and could well be the underdog who win next years championship if he gets the equipment he needs.

Rea for the double! You heard it first here.

And this comes from a Norwegian Biaggi fan.

1 2  »