WSBK » Guintoli joins Liberty Ducati for 2011

The Frenchman was a model of consistency with Suzuki in 2010, even if he failed to make it onto the podium.

CletusQWashingMachineIII

October 08, 2010 3:39 PM

That's nice dear. Took you all night to make that did it? Who's a clever boy then. Been brooding? Crafting and recrafting your prose for maximum cutting effect? It's a poor effort though, really, really poor. Cliches and *****ic assumptions. Still, at least you're leaving my penis alone today. Sweetie.

Back to topic? No, you're off it. This is your topic, always has been, nobody else gives a toss. I'm going to say this once more and I'll use small words.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME. HOW I TREAT OTHER PEOPLE OR ANYTHING ELSE. I'LL GO MY WAY. YOU GO YOURS. THAT'S HOW THE WORLD WORKS, DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY HAVE BEEN TOLD.

I don't know you, least of all respect you. What in god's name makes you think I could be upset by a single word you say to me? For criticism to have an effect you have to respect or value the source of it. I can't believe that in your life, you haven't figured that one out yet.

And here's the last word.

Tintintabulation

RIP MrAnon - Unregistered

October 08, 2010 11:51 AM

Continued.
Sorry run out of space.

5)Finally the most important one they could quite easily be dyslexic .
With respect to your last post ,Quote::
“Secondly, because violent criminals and life taking criminals and their ilk should never be refered to 'poor sods.' They're generally not the most upstanding of citizens.”
I wasn't actually showing any empathy towards any criminals ,what I meantwas poor sods for having to put up with the cr-p emanating from your orifices everyday.,now that must feel like a life sentence..
Finally why tell us all about your great job,are we meant to applaud or be envious.by mentioning your important job as a prison warder you have made people realise the type of persons who are in charge of our prisons,(god help us ),with egos like yours.
Anyway Dear Cletus I have note sick cylinders comments and basically have to agree with him ,so endeth my final post on this subject to your good self for the time being.As usaul you can have the last word.

Dear Cletus,
May I bring our discussion back on topic,ie: your critcism of the post by mcn where you ,said. Quote :
“Oh do piss off you earnestly pompus little man and get a sense of humour.

P.S. Punctuation, you should try it. It's all the rage these days.”.
Let's just ignore your diatribe towards me ,it relly doesn't matter one iota what you think of me or indeed call me.
What matters is your criticism of another human being for not using correct punctuation,just because you couldn't win the discussion with him.(The sort of thing a nasty child would do)
There are many reasons for people having poor grammar/spelling/punctuation.:
1)They simply don't care.(They have more important things to worry about)
2)They were not lucky enough to have a good education.
3)They couldn't grasp /understand English easily.
4)They are not British by birth so have had to learn another language(Let's see how good your grammar is in, for example polish)
5)Finally the most important one, they could

CletusQWashingMachineIII

October 07, 2010 11:32 PM

Con't

...things over, as it is here.

Now if you need something to command and to teach lessons to, buy a dog. You can kick that in the privacy of your own home if it makes you feel better. But don't be picking squabbles over things that don't concern you in public. You're crap at it and you look.......er.......stupid.

CletusQWashingMachineIII

October 07, 2010 11:27 PM

I wouldn't credit you with being as intelligent as the potted rubber plant on my kitchen windowsill Mr Anon. Why?

Well, firstly because your selective memory has enabled you to forget that you started this florid exchange by trying to "bully" me. Oh, woah is me, I feel so bullied.

Thirdly (and really very touchingly) because you seem to think you've taught me a lesson of some sort with your circular arguments and abuse referenced around my genitals (tell me, are you crusing for a piece of ass or is all your abuse so homo-erotic?)

Forthly. I was talking about bikes, until I made a joke that someone's rabid worship of the rider quickly disqualified it from being one. Now that's too bad, but if someone is going to address me, they'd best do it in an easily understood manner, especially if it's the only way to get thi

mcn - Unregistered

October 07, 2010 10:22 PM

guys don't give CletusQWashingMachineIII the time off day like i say-ed he a fanny and just to set the record straight i support all Britt's in GP and wsb

I'm really sorry if I appear to be so stupid and obviously not as intelligent as your goodself,but one thing I do not do is make fun of people because of their command of the english language(yes I know I have repeated myself).I really thought these forums were all about motorsport not how people spell or punctuate,you seem to think differently.I note you spend all day in a secure hospital that deals with dangerous members of the criminal community.I bet you love it when you get your uniform on ,well Iv'e got news for you ,you might be able to bully those poor sod's but you can't bully me.Go shine your buttons on your tunic.Perhaps you will think twice about criticising other posters about their grammar in the future.
P.S Pot /Kettle Black.STUPID

CletusQWashingMachineIII

October 07, 2010 7:25 PM

You didn't read a word did you stupid?

Ok a precis.

What I say to other people is none of your concern.

My values and standards are different to yours. In this world, that makes us both right, because oddly, there are more valid points of view than just yours.

Bless you little man and all who buy into your bland, shouty, humorless little world

Wow/Ouch now you really have offended me,calling me stupid or stupider over 9 times ,that really does sound childish.
I too have standards and one of them is not to criticise (note the spelling)anybody who, for whatever reason does not write/speak quite the same as myself .What right do you think you have to criticise somebody about their use of the english language,just because you don't agree with their comments,grow up and grow a pair you self righteous (I was going to call you a little pr-ck but I don't think youv'e got one.

1 2 3 4 5  »