WSBK » Leon Camier signs for Crescent Suzuki

Former Aprilia rider Leon Camier to join Crescent Suzuki for 2012 World Superbike Championship.

roadking03 - Unregistered

November 03, 2011 5:28 AM

I would still like to see James Ellison as the second rider!!!Same Bike,same specks...he would show Camier how to ride!!!!He still has alot of fight in him,and showed it on the Sorrymate SBK. Privateer team,and he was running with the factory boys...Also never liked him being on the 600...doesn't fit his style..again just my thoughts

RIP58 - Unregistered

November 03, 2011 9:19 AM

Roadking can't understand your last comment.....'he would show camier how to ride!!!!!' What like he did the last time they were team mates? I seem to remember Leon kicked his butt everyweek.

roadking03 - Unregistered

November 03, 2011 9:27 AM

@RIP58..you must not understand sponsorship....Leon was geared to win...but don't get me wrong,I am a big time fan of Leon's and I have spent time with the both of them...would be a good team

Sick Cylinder - Unregistered

November 03, 2011 9:38 AM

@RIP58 - James Ellison is married to roadking03's daughter so naturally he wants to see the best for his son in law.

I also hope James gets an excellent ride for next year - preferably one that is also financially rewarding, because this year has been a hard graft for him.

roadking03 - Unregistered

November 03, 2011 9:56 AM

Damn it Sick Cylinder...LOL...you are onit!!!!! Oh well,cats out of the bag..I will have to use a different name....Just hoping James gets the chance he deserves....He trains like a freaking animal,and wants it bad...Would like to meet you some day Sick,and drink a cold one....

RIP58 - Unregistered

November 03, 2011 4:47 PM

Ha Ha Ha - yeah I knew Sick just wanted to wind him up. Say Hi to Sarah for me Roadking :-) My comment was still correct though. Hope James gets a good ride next year though as he did well end of last year

Shafter 3641 - Unregistered

November 03, 2011 10:28 PM

Best move Leon could have made.Not making excuses but you couldn't help but feel like he was on the outside looking in at Aprilia.Big Jack will look after him and the bike will fit him better.
Roadking-Yes,your boy done good this season but i know for a fact that Leon took him round the BSB tracks in 09 to teach him the best lines but your loyalty is admirable.
I too hope James gets a good ride for 2012(maybe a works ride in BSB ?)as he has is a top rider and class act.

Sarah Ellison - Unregistered

November 04, 2011 12:44 PM

Hahahaha!!! Dad you've been caught, that's hilarious. And well done to Leon! To date, I'd still say he's hands down one of the best team mates that J has had. He deserves this and I know he'll go out pushing... now, lets try to get Mr Ellison as that number 2 rider hehe

. - Unregistered

November 13, 2011 3:59 PM

There you go, the previous above was a classic example of how sly and twisted the paddock is. I've been on the end of this type of **** also and its ********. No offence

You wont find JE himself doing that type of thing because he wouldnt do it.(prob a bit rouge about this too) Although this is tame compared to some of the deliberate miss information posted on stupid websites and forums.

Leon handed everyones **** to them on the Yam and this obviously isnt exceptable for somone who maybe doesnt fit in the click.(normally meaning not Northern)

Riding a fcking minibike cmpletely biased towards his team m8, with glandular fever he still kept trying. If that Suzuki is any good you'll see him up the front but IMO its not a good decision taking that ride. Id have looked elsewhere but who knows there aint alot around at the moment.

« 1 2 3 4 5