WSBK » Lorenzo Zanetti signs for PATA Racing

Superstock standout Lorenzo Zanetti will make his World Superbike debut next season with PATA Racing.

Ben1

December 21, 2011 11:51 AM

Oooh, I wasn't really expecting this, I thought he will remain with BMW in STK1000 where he could have a good chance for the title. I am happy with him and curious how he will perform, but worried about the future of Haga. I hope I think bad that we ran out of available seats in WSB.

Phil Price - Unregistered

December 21, 2011 12:01 PM

Bikeracing.it says that there could be a seat available with a new Ducati team. Doesnt actually mention which class or team this could be though.
At a guess, i would say Barni Racing Ducati in WSBK

patrick hummel

December 21, 2011 12:12 PM

i realy hope haga gets a ride so much rumors so litle truth haga deserves a good ride lets hope for the best for him a aprilia for him whould be overkill i think this guy whould have bin better of in the stock class in stead of wsbk

Nick Haidan - Unregistered

December 21, 2011 3:28 PM

"Haga to BSB or AMA

that's where the wsb dropouts go..."

Yeah like Bayliss..... - WAIT A MINUTE! :)

I'd sooner put Nori on it that Camier again - what a waster! In fact he's probably a safer bet than half the field.

Kief - Unregistered

December 21, 2011 5:09 PM

Haga won races in 2010 and nearly won a few this year on a satellite bike. I believe he is still a title challenger/top 3 guy if he were on a Factory machine.

Hope hes in WSB again. Hes not passed it yet. Ideally a return to Yamaha wouldve been good.

Amazed at the lack of info on him-same as Kiyonari. Hope Noris not going to dissapear back to Japan too.

trr - Unregistered

December 21, 2011 5:32 PM

I vote for a 3rd factory Kawasaki for Haga. I dont care if within Motocard, Pedercini or a separate team. Please Mr. Flammini, help that guy back onto an inline4 factory bike! :)

1 2 3  »