WSBK » Sykes staying cool after red-hot lap

'I do not want to get too carried away because I like to keep my feet on the ground, so we'll keep working and see what happens on race weekend' - Tom Sykes

Nick636

February 21, 2012 1:10 PM

Tom HAS to be one of the most modest and level headed guys out there.

As I thought though, NOT one of his preferred tracks. Let's HOPE it bodes well for him.

As for Joan, even if he qualifies 10th, it's almost a sure thing he'll fight his way up the order, he always races stronger than he qualifies.

By far the strongest team Kawasaki has had in years. Maybe had, EVER!?!?!

swedeman - Unregistered

February 21, 2012 7:02 PM

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Tom, along with Jamie Whitam, I can honestly say that the guy is so realistic and grounded in his aspirations and he left me with the feeling that his team were going to have their year. I really hope and believe that it will happen. He carefully explained the difference between PBM and the new team and it seems like chalk and cheese! So I have great faith in you and Kawasaki to deliver this year Tom. You both deserve it.You will do it.

jimbob - Unregistered

February 21, 2012 7:30 PM

"notanmsvfan"
nice one toms fastest lap 1.31.6 lascorz 11th 1.31.5 urm is that not faster
Where are you getting your info from ? Sykes 1.31.648 Lascourse 1.32.54 ( official )and so very well done Tom, great guy Awesome rider.
Good luck to the whole team you deserve it !!

notanmsvfan - Unregistered

February 22, 2012 8:38 AM

jimbob i got my info from this story. I do know the real times i just found it funny that crash.net had put the wrong time in the story you commented on but did not read. and they still have not changed it! get a sense of humour you idiot!