WSBK » Biaggi: I can't rule anyone out

“At Donington the first rivals are clearly the home riders, but I can't rule anyone out” – Max Biaggi.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Parre - Unregistered

May 10, 2012 9:13 AM

This season has all the elements of a thriller. I would not count on anybody just running away with the wins and as far as Donington goes, local dudes have always produced something special there. Haslam, Laverty and Rea are dangerous there, to name a few. Me very much waiting

Nick636

May 10, 2012 9:35 AM

Can't count out Sykes.

He was challenging Max for 3rd last year in the first race before tucking the front into the chicane... This year's bike, as we've seen, is MUCH more sorted.

GO TOM!!!!

Jordan - Unregistered

May 10, 2012 11:09 AM

I'd say Checa will win at one race, but I'd also say Biaggi's main rival will be a bit closer to him in the pit lane than he realises. Eugene has never had the best results here, but he's on a works Aprilia now and he's playing catchup in the championship so he'll push Biaggi, Checa and the leaders very hard this weekend.

Steveo - Unregistered

May 10, 2012 11:11 AM

Watch Sykes. Podium here a few years back as a BSB wild card on Rizla Suzuki beaten only by Bayliss! Could be another win this weekend after the Monza breakthrough win I think.... Just my 2 cents!

phil arm - Unregistered

May 10, 2012 11:51 AM

Im hoping for a NI double either johnny or eugene. But as shown through the start of the season this championship is so close anybody out of maybe 10 riders could win espically if the weather conditions are a bit dodgy.

Liam48

May 10, 2012 11:53 AM

I'm goin to through it our there

Sykes has pretty much been the guy of the year so far. If he can get his tyres to last the distance like the others or the Ducati he's the guy for the championship No one has been able to match him on dry pace.

I want to see a Kawasaki championship and a Tom, Leon or Eugene but Tom looks most likely.

Can't wait for this weekend. My 20th birthday, Formula 1 and WSB can't ask for more.

1 2  »