WSBK » Kawasaki issues Lascorz medical update

'Joan has sensitivity and mobility in his arms and hands, but right now has no feeling in the legs or the abdominal area'

DoC - Unregistered

May 17, 2012 12:52 PM

All the best to Joan and his fam, even tho still unclear i hope he will ge a full recovery!

Darkwaknight

May 17, 2012 1:13 PM

So glad his breathing has recovered un-aided and he has feeling and movement in his hands if not his feet (hopefully yet).

Hope that his recovery continues fast and fully!!

Best wishes to Lascorz and family!

Juice - Unregistered

May 17, 2012 1:24 PM

Sometimes we take for granted what we have and what these riders go through. Hope Lascorz fully recovers, because I don't want to see him in a chair.

Doooooooood - Unregistered

May 17, 2012 1:36 PM

Lets hope the recovery continues and full mobility is achieved.
Good luck and best wishes.

Liam48 - Unregistered

May 17, 2012 1:57 PM

It's good that Joan has recovered feeling and movement in his arms and hands but from what I gather it doesn't sound promising he will make a full recovery, I hope I'm very wrong!

I love motorbikes and racing but when someone gets injured like this it's so cruel. All the best Joan... I'll have my fingers crossed!

JAS - Unregistered

May 17, 2012 2:28 PM

I wish him a Full Recovery:

Kind Thoughts to His Family and Friends who must also be Suffering during this period!

Total Respect to All those Riders who get on a Bike to Entertain(?) us! As they put their Lives at Risk on Every Outing!

1 2 3  »