WSBK » First image of Joan Lascorz since accident

Joan Lascorz is shown smiling in the first image to be publically published since his terrible accident three months ago.

SUZOOK - Unregistered

July 03, 2012 1:08 PM

This is a very poignant scene for me. Joan would not have envisaged such a scenario just a couple of months ago. Everyone has to face the vicissitudes of life. I hope Joan will adapt to his new lifestyle if he doesn't make a full recovery.On the other hand, all is not lost and Joan's fighting spirit and never-say-die attitude could work in his favour. He has to remain positive at all times in the hope that a medical miracle will effect his full recovery. No one will be more overjoyed than me to see him resume his career once again in the future.A supportive family structure will help him tremendously. I'm praying for your wellbeing Joan. Take care and God bless.

th - Unregistered

July 03, 2012 2:54 PM

Great news , delighted to see such an uplifting picture!Wish you the best from the Irish !

Duke RSA - Unregistered

July 03, 2012 3:00 PM

Live, love, ride, race! That's my wish for you Joan.
Forza Joan, our thoughts and prayers are with you!

limbus - Unregistered

July 03, 2012 5:35 PM

Best wishes for a full recovery Joan and its great to see you smiling!
ANIMO JUMBO!

dulust - Unregistered

July 03, 2012 7:02 PM

Good luck Joan and stay optimistic! We wish you a full recovery!

conrod - Unregistered

July 04, 2012 10:14 AM

Thinking of you joan then i see the pic.Keep up the
good work and you will get there.

I must go back to that superport race incident and
it makes me simmer with rage of what could have
happened.

Locks46+91+38&35

July 04, 2012 3:57 PM

Man it is so good to see this picture of Joan Lascorz . I am very disappointed with the way that Kawasaki seems to have distanced themselves from it . I may have got it wrong and i really hope i have but it does seem like Kawasaki have not shown any sort of concern or appreciation that there are a lot of people who would like to get the occasional bit of news via their own media outlet. As i said i hope i am wrong and if i am would someone tell me so. A lot of us won't stop wishing you the best of recovery Joan .

JOHN - Unregistered

July 04, 2012 5:13 PM

Delighted to see the guy(s) in such great spirits. The unsung heroes. It goes without saying I hope he (Joan) makes a full recovery and that he'll walk again however difficult it may be.....Godspeed Joan

« 1 2 3  »