WSBK » 2013 WSBK grid taking shape ahead of test

Max Biaggi's retirement and Ducati's move to Team Alstare brings some certainties to a 2013 World Superbike line up that is otherwise shrouded in unknowns...

Nick636

November 14, 2012 8:24 AM

I watch WSBK for the GREAT RACING!!! I watch MotoGP to see the racing, admitting it's not as good as WSBK but it's racing... Better than watching other cr@p.

You argued a point, we argued it back. My point was backed up by more than one source. You got ugly about it trying to say realfan and myself didn't know what we were talking about. Even one other source to quote beats the opinion of one with NOTHING to back it up.

You prefer MotoGP, I prefer WSBK. What's wrong with that? Let's put the knives down and agree we both enjoy racing!

RSMick

November 14, 2012 8:36 AM

So you didn't go to Donnington or Silverstone then?
Where did I say you and realfan didn't know what you were talking about?
Realfans posts as from the other day just totally consist of Stoner bashing.

Basically Nick if you don't want to be treated like a child who knows nothing, don't post calling someone a DOUCHE (urban yank talk I get it) just because they post something that disagree's with your view on a subject, we all have opinions, and thats all they are unless you are in possesion of the facts

Nick636

November 14, 2012 9:14 AM

Not a yank or a pom...

South African actually. And if you don't wanna be called a douche, don't post unnecessarily harsh comments. This all started by you knocking WSBK for only having 9 riders, yes, I overreacted, my bad.

As for Stoner bashing, I never saw that. Anyone who bashes Casey needs to realise to true talent he is.

I wish HE would come to WSBK!!!

realfan

November 14, 2012 10:55 AM

@ RSMICK
where did you conjure up the stoner bashing comment from?
If you would care to actually read through some of the posts again you will see that I actually praise him for making the best use of the equipment available to him and the ability to ride around the ducati's problems. I also stated that his results got worse each year after he the title on the ducati (which the facts back up) but was quite clear that it was more about the equipment than the rider, but however you need to justify your personal attacks is fine by me.
And as for criticising nick636 for calling you a douche............. I think i'll go and look for a braincell before I say any more.

bert - Unregistered

December 23, 2012 12:46 AM

lets get one thing straight, motogp is best, superbikes is good and bsb is full of elbow bashers.
i'm gonna see most races this year,

best rider of all time will soon be marc marques
motogp is gonna be on fire this year ,,, mega

sad to hear about tommy hill, love to watch him race.

enjoy 2013, racing is the best