WSBK » EXCLUSIVE Jules Cluzel - Q&A

"I just need to feel at one with the bike. At the moment the bike feels stronger than me" - Jules Cluzel.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Mr Pirelli - Unregistered

February 11, 2013 8:43 PM

You get the feeling that if only he would stay in the same series for more than one year, this guy would really do something. Anyone who can win in Moto2 has to be pretty sharp.

Old Zam Flan - Unregistered

February 12, 2013 7:38 AM

In his time this guy has beaten Marquez, Ianone, Bautista, Sofuolglu, Redding and many other riders fair and square on track. It's plain he's got talent, the only question is how he gets on with a litre bike. But he's in my MCN fantasy road race team, a dark horse after about 4 races into the season.

ricky - Unregistered

February 12, 2013 8:14 AM

In an French motorcycle magazines, he said about Moto2 and WSS: "With English people (WSS) I found my confidence back, with Italian people (Moto2) I was just a piece of ****."
Well, that's pretty clear.

andy - Unregistered

February 12, 2013 9:28 AM

Interesting comment about the pirellis.I have the same feeling with the road tyres,I get better feedback form them than other tyres,but they don't last long!

Sheldon - Unregistered

February 12, 2013 11:11 AM

Great interview and so Jules. He has to be one of the most down to earth riders. I spent a lot of time with him last year in WSS and reckon he is one of the nicest guys in the paddock. Hope he does well in SBK.

LouiSalami - Unregistered

February 12, 2013 3:47 PM

So WSS is better than the Honda Cup (aka Moto2) as far as tires, chassis, engine, cost and fun. I like how he said about staying in Moto2 to finish 13th-14th. Yes, in Moto2 the heroes are brought up through the political system. Cluzel, Iannone and others are/were just fill ins.

Wonder if Dorna has WSS in the crosshairs too.