WSBK » Phillip Island - Official test times [Combined]

Combined results from two days of official World Superbike Championship testing at Phillip Island, Australia

rod99 - Unregistered

February 19, 2013 11:50 AM

What a championship top six

Ducati, BMW, Kwak, Suzuki, Aprilia, Honda

Dorna should learn from the natural curv. Don't try and deminish superbike it's the formula that works, it's GP that isn't.

jimmy - Unregistered

February 19, 2013 12:24 PM

rod99: But this is not Dorna's philosophy. It's 'if MotoGP doesn't work, then WSBK shouldn't either'. Now we'll have two sc*ewed up championships.

Spinach - Unregistered

February 19, 2013 3:16 PM

Luckily for me in The States, I won't be able to watch this great series this year as SPEEDTV has decided to change to stick and ball (FOX). And seeing as though they already squashed WSBK TV a few years back I am left depressed.

I really, really wish they would offer Pay View such as MotoGP.com, that would be perfect. But then again, why would Dorna want competition when they gently release WSBK from its competition.

WSBK, a formula that works.

Michael Brown - Unregistered

February 20, 2013 3:45 AM

I live in Canada and I'm a big fan of motorcycle roadracing and I'm pumped to watch WSBK racing again this season but I recently found out that we will not have coverage of the Championship this year other than from some obscure TV network that I've never heard of and don't have access to. Needless to say I''m hugely dissapointed by this. Does anyone know of any way that I can stream WSBK preferably in English? Phillip Island is just days away and this bombshell has been dropped on us.

CaptainShagnasty - Unregistered

February 20, 2013 8:31 AM

Great close times lookig forward to this season, hope the suzuki boys can keep the race pace, as for watching it over in YankeeDoodleDandy Land (and Canada) would you guys be able to log onto Eurosport.co.uk and use the eurosport player, think it costs about £5 per month.?? just a thought.

Adam - Unregistered

February 20, 2013 2:01 PM

Even though these times don't mean much towards the racing results, it's good to see 6 different bikes in the top 6, which would mean no bike has a massive advantage on flying lap speed. The rest will be left down to race tactics/managing tyres/reliability. Looking forward to the season.

« 1 2 3  »