The FIM has released an updated version of the 2012 World Superbike and Supersport calendar.
Compared with the pervious version released in September, the latest line-up features 14 rather than 15 rounds, with all events now identified.
The missing event was a TBA announced round on March 4, widely rumoured to have been planned for the Sepang circuit in Malaysia. That will not happen and the second round will instead be held at Imola in Italy on April 1.
Imola, moved forwards from its traditional home towards the end of the season, had not been present on the previous calendar.
Other events remain unchanged, except that the order of the final rounds at Magny-Cours and Portimao has now been switched.
The Portuguese round has been moved forwards to September, meaning the championship will end in France on October 7th.
2012 World Superbike and Supersport Championship calendar
1. February 26 – Australia, Phillip Island
2. April 1st – Italy, Imola
3. April 22 - The Netherlands, Assen
4. May 6 – Italy, Monza
5. May 13 – Europe, Donington
6. May 28* - United States, Miller Motorsport Park
7. June 10 - San Marino, Misano
8. July 1st – Spain, Motorland Aragon
9. July 22 - Czech Republic, Brno
10. August 5 - Great Britain, Silverstone
11. August 26 – Russia, Moscow Int. Raceway
12. September 9 – Germany, Nürburgring
13. September 23 – Portugal, Portimão
14. October 7 – France, Magny-Cours
* Monday race and WSBK only.