You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive.
An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the
comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right
of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary.
This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
...even in sections where Rea should have eaten his food!! Now had the situation been like Casey and Ben in Valencia 2011...I would give it BWW as the main factor but by the way the next BMW was in 7th so the difference was Melandri who was in third at one point clawed back about 2 secs from Rea..
Yes top end played a role...just not the one you all want or believe
1. THERE WAS NO DRAG RACE TO THE LINE..
2. Melandri did not have the advantage in the corners
3. The straight is the shorter part of the track (yes it is long) but the twisty sections are longer.
4. Melandri pulled back from third
5. Melandri led entire last lap
6. Rea could not get by eventhough he was faster in corners
7. Good ride by Rea
8. Better ride by Melandri